BOGASM

Everyone is laughing at the fact that Bo Pelini could be head coach, but let me tell ya it could happen....the ball is in his court.........I want mad props if this comes true

The only ball in Pelini's court is the 43 that Kentucky hung on LSU. Wait a second, I think the Wildcats just scored again.

i think i speak for all of husker nation when i say that....

WE WANT BO! WE WANT BO! WE WANT BO!

no. Not for me.

Why do some people not want Bo back, I guess I must be missing something cause I really want him back.

Because he is an immature :asshat

Everyone is laughing at the fact that Bo Pelini could be head coach, but let me tell ya it could happen....the ball is in his court.........I want mad props if this comes true

What, like you actually have something to do with it?

It's like the assbags at Firesteve.com saying they had anything to do with Pederson getting the boot.

The only ball in Pelini's court is the 43 that Kentucky hung on LSU. Wait a second, I think the Wildcats just scored again.

In fairness, didn't three TDs come in overtime?

In fairness, isn't the DC responsible for stopping the other team from scoring in regulation AND in OT?