Bill Callahan is 100% gone in 3 days or less

I understand you guys have heard a lot of rumours over the past few days but this one is 100% true. I wish i could provide any evidence other than my word but i can't right now.

Which daughter, what's her name, how does your sister know her? If you are afraid of getting busted for providing insider info on an anonymous forum you are dumb... ther is no reason you can't be more specific unless you just want to bait us.

$20 Callahan is here on Saturday... any takers?

I have found out inside information that very few know. My sister is best friends with one of bill callahans daughters and she told my sister that they were moving one week from today since her dad had already been informed of being fired. My sister was one of her few friends and I highly doubt my sister was supposed to find out this information. I am 100% serious and am not making this up and am going to join all the message boards and inform everyone of this. I honestly didn't have much of a problem with callahan or pederson but i just thought people might like to know my inside information.

pants on fire!

wow...2 whole posts! and both in this thread...this just reaks of reliabilty! :sarcasm

i dont get it. just because the guy only has 2 posts doesnt mean anything. he can be just as reliable as the guy with 6500 posts. but whatever i only have a few too so i guess i dont know anything either :thumbs :asshat :asshat

no, it means it may not mean anything. My point was that we have been chasing rumors all day, and truthfully, it is fun, but when someone registers just to post 'breaking news', I will take it with a grain of salt. I guess I'm just not as gullible as the 3 people on this board that think before hitting the reply button.

In all seriousness though, I hope it's true, I'm just not holding my breath. I stopped that at 9:30 this morning when there was no pres conference.

I don't think people always mean to directly attack a persons integrity when they say they are raising the BS flag. I think many want to believe but its there own way of not getting their hopes up. For our new posters.....welcome to the board. I am not doubting you...but we are all a bit gun shy with the vast amount of rumors floating around.

I have heard some things today but this one is good! 3 days or less? Where did that info come from? Did they already call Two Men and a Truck? I thought your sister didn't get any info out of the deal, especiall a detail such as having less than 72 hours. I would think if your sister is "friends" with Callahan's daughter that she would be telling her "friend" a lot more information if she was getting ready to leave town. I know I would be getting all the info from my friend if they were leaving town.

This is my first post but here are my thoughts. You are not going to fire a coach less than 72 hours before a game. So that rules out firing him on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. So that means, if you are right, we will see another press conference tomorrow. I'll be waiting for the word.

I don't think people always mean to directly attack a persons integrity when they say they are raising the BS flag. I think many want to believe but its there own way of not getting their hopes up. For our new posters.....welcome to the board. I am not doubting you...but we are all a bit gun shy with the vast amount of rumors floating around.

I gotta say, though, provided his source is actually real and not just some frat boy having his kicks––you don't get much closer to the horse's mouth. I don't think Callahan has long. A lot of information which indicated a press conference today also indicated a firing of Callahan very soon. But really I don't know what to believe until I get some corroborating evidence from some other independent sources. If what he says is true, though, we won't have to wait long to find out.

X

however, i am directly attacking his integrity. he obviously made this up.

however, i am directly attacking his integrity. he obviously made this up.

How is it obvious? Were you hiding in his bushes while he was sniggering and clacking away at the keyboard? Yeesh...half the board is ready to believe everything they hear as gospel, and the other half as heresy. How about a little realism thrown in, just for my sake?