Bill Callahan is 100% gone in 3 days or less

wow...2 whole posts! and both in this thread...this just reaks of reliabilty! :sarcasm

i dont get it. just because the guy only has 2 posts doesnt mean anything. he can be just as reliable as the guy with 6500 posts. but whatever i only have a few too so i guess i dont know anything either :thumbs :asshat :asshat

Exactly. My first post was "Please fire Callahan" guess some early posters can be accurate.

Its true. It was accurate that you wanted them to fire Callahan. :cheers

I heard Dr. Emmit Brown was seen eating dinner with TO tonight and discussing his plans to install the Flex Capacitor in TO cadillac so he could go back to 1998 and convince himself to not retire and then he's going to come back to the present and we will all wake up tomorrow morning and Nebraska will have won another 5 NC's, and I would be married to Scarlett Johannson and Lou Holtz would be my butler.

Sweet post!

I heard Dr. Emmit Brown was seen eating dinner with TO tonight and discussing his plans to install the Flex Capacitor in TO cadillac so he could go back to 1998 and convince himself to not retire and then he's going to come back to the present and we will all wake up tomorrow morning and Nebraska will have won another 5 NC's, and I would be married to Scarlett Johannson and Lou Holtz would be my butler.

Get real Osborne would never drive over 70 MPH.

That's the funniest thing I have ever read.

How about this for logic in this senerio. Bill Callahan knows he is gone at the end of the year. He see's how had it is to keep is family in Nebraska. I am sure his kids are rediculed at school and is choosing to move his family in a week, even though he will be here until the end of the year?

Just a thought if you really got this information from Bill's daughter.

How about this for logic in this senerio. Bill Callahan knows he is gone at the end of the year. He see's how had it is to keep is family in Nebraska. I am sure his kids are rediculed at school and is choosing to move his family in a week, even though he will be here until the end of the year?

Just a thought if you really got this information from Bill's daughter.

Cal said today in his press conference today about imagining how hard it is on family being in his position and that everyone needs to understand that.