Are we the kettle calling the pot black

I would hope that we would run up the score even if we were not in position for a BCS bid.  God I hate OU

I hate K-State and Colorado more. I've never had a serious problem with OU fans. Can't say the same for those other two schools.

lol

i just laugh at KSU fans and ask them how many titles has the program won

most of them just start to cry after that

I talk more smack than the NU program can back up right now

Running the football up the middle for a 37 yd touchdown with your fullback IMO is not the same as going for it on fourth down calling your time outs trying to pile it on when your up by thirty.Apples and oranges. I am so glad thst we didnt give them more than 7 in second half.The Huskers (Corey Ross) showed great heart.

I know you didnt just say that we played with HEART. Its a sad day when Nebraska plays with heart and loses 30-3.... your really proud and thats what is scary ! If we were in a position to play for the national title and it was told that we needed to run the score up on Oklahoma and we were up 30-3 I would hope whoever the coach was would do the right thing and keep scoring. Its the BCS fault not ours or Oklahomas that we have to run the score, but if passing the ball with 1 second left and its 30-3 to make it 37-3 gets us in then as much as I would hate it I would pass the ball and make it 37-3. It is the other teams job to stop the other team from scoring and thats the harsh reality until the BCS changes ! Go Big Red !

The score of that game could have been 85 to 0. The score was 23 to 0 at half and they were gaining steam. You may not see anything positive in the score. I see 7 points in the second half against a team trying there a$$ off to run it up.I didnt see Peterson gain squat. Hurt or not.We all can sit here and be negative about the situation were in. Lets be realistic. It will be a year or two before we compete with certain south teams. Baby steps my freind.We will get there.

Baby Steps ??? We were just 10-3 last year this isnt even baby steps this is called going "ass backwards" ! We will be back that much is true but not with callahan at helm I promise you that. When Pederson gets forced out and we hire a real quality hire like a Urban Meyer,John L Smith, or a Jeff Tedford then we will be back on track ! Hell I would be more happy with coach at North Dakota State than what we got now !

Baby Steps ??? We were just 10-3 last year this isnt even baby steps this is called going "ass backwards" ! We will be back that much is true but not with callahan at helm I promise you that. When Pederson gets forced out and we hire a real quality hire like a Urban Meyer,John L Smith, or a Jeff Tedford then we will be back on track ! Hell I would be more happy with coach at North Dakota State than what we got now !

I understand your frustration. We are where we are. Just looking for something positive.

I understand your frustration. We are where we are. Just looking for something positive.

That's a tall order for some.

Because there are a lot on here who believe we should fire Callahan, I have to ask one simple question. Do you really believe we will get a quality coach if we fire Callahan? I mean really, Callahan wasn't even on the list when "Pud" began searching for a replacement for Solich. This may have been because he wasn't fired from the Raiders yet, but I won't speculate there. There is no way Urban Myers or any quality coach will come in here if we fire someone every year.

We fired Craig Bohl two years ago, Solich and co. a year ago, and Callahan this year? Who in their right mind with that kind of pressure would possibly come here? I can't think of anyone! Now firing "Pud" and Pearlman would be a step in the right direction, but firing Callahan would cause way more chaos than we currently have. Let's face it, Solich isn't coming back and Pelini wouldn't take the job even if "Pud" got on his hands and knees. Hell, I'm not even a coach and I wouldn't take the job. Firing coaches isn't always the answer.

You guys are dreaming if you think a quality coach would even look at this program if we fired Callahan after this season. If for some reason Callahan would resign, we won't find a quality coach either. With this kind of pressure, why in the world would you want to come here if you were an up and coming coach?

Looking back and looking forward, it sure would have been great if the great "Pud" would have waited just one more year on Solich. If we were having this kind of season with Solich, I don't think his firing would have caused so much chaos. Also, it appears as though Butch Davis may get the axe after this year. It would have been great to see Butch Davis wearing the Red and White next year. Let's face it, Miami just isn't the same without Davis's recruits. If Coker continues to lose games in the next two seasons, he will probably be let go. It's amazing how spoiled some programs get. Look at Florida. Ron Zook did an amazing job at recruiting. Whoever takes over that program inherits a wealth of talent. It's a shame they didn't give Zook another 2 years to get out from underneath the looming shadows!

Junior, granted we can't really fire Cally Boy after one year just out of shear protocol and the need to save some face in all of this. After hes had his little 3 year run(at most) I just hope we can recover from the Pederson-Cally 3 yr debacle. As far as getting a quality coach I have to disagree with you there. This is still Nebraska and 2-3 bad years under cally will not change that(I hope). We CAN and WILL get a better coach if Pederson isnt around.