High School Coach may step in...

If I see one more thread about a freakin' HS coach being Head Coach of the Huskers I think I'm going to puke. Give me a break - we would be the laughing stock of the entire country if we bring in a HS coach to be HC. That is something Division II (not even I-AA) schools do. Is that what we've become? A Division II school?

People get real.

If I see one more thread about a freakin' HS coach being Head Coach of the Huskers I think I'm going to puke. Give me a break - we would be the laughing stock of the entire country if we bring in a HS coach to be HC. That is something Division II (not even I-AA) schools do. Is that what we've become? A Division II school?

People get real.

Yeah..Last time that happened Notre Lame hired Gerry Faust

People get real.

Yeah..Last time that happened Notre Lame hired Gerry Faust

The highlights of his tenure at Notre Dame included a 1983 Liberty Bowl victory over Boston College and an appearance in the 1984 Aloha Bowl.

Wow, I'm impressed.