ROME IS TALKING ABOUT THE STATE OF NU

"Right now, they are looking up at mediocrity....."

"Solich looks more like Osborne more then Callahan does right now"

I think he sounded very fair. You could tell he'd like to see Nebraska succeed. College football just isn't the same with Nebraska not in the top 10.

"Right now, they are looking up at mediocrity....."

"Solich looks more like Osborne more then Callahan does right now"

I think he sounded very fair. You could tell he'd like to see Nebraska succeed. College football just isn't the same with Nebraska not in the top 10.

I think Rome misses us in the top 10 every year...that way he can pick on us for bad misjudgments <_< ....with us being down so low, its no fun....

I thought his take was pretty good actually.........

Like i said, Rome is usually pretty fair. He obviously understands us (nu fans) more than Pud ever did. I thought he was right on about saying, we dont want the flashy hire we want results and someone from within the family who understands what we are about is the best hire.

Like i said, Rome is usually pretty fair. He obviously understands us (nu fans) more than Pud ever did. I thought he was right on about saying, we dont want the flashy hire we want results and someone from within the family who understands what we are about is the best hire.

ROME FOR AD!

That's what you were getting at, right? ;)

Rome did a segment on it yesterday too. He kept talking about how he was made an honorary citizen by the Gov when he did a tour stop. He loves Bug-aha and wants the corn to be good again. What is happening to our football teamis killing him. That Callahan is the problem not the answer. That we are looking up at mediocrity right now.

His last words were something like

"Whats happening right now is not OK. You better fix it."- referring to Husker nation demanding changes and.......

POOF

PD is gone and TO is in!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!