New Facts about TO and Pelini

Ok, I literally pulled off the freeway to write this. My source called and said this.

We all know TO is being announced todayin 8 minutes the official release will come out. The 5:15 press conference is to have him lay out his plans.

He won't say this but PELINI is their main focus and they want to Keep Watson as OC.

Also, Buffet DID pay off salaries and is giving $40 MIL to payoff the TO Center. Bank it!!!!

Ok, I literally pulled off the freeway to write this. My source called and said this.

We all know TO is being announced todayin 8 minutes the official release will come out. The 5:15 press conference is to have him lay out his plans.

He won't say this but PELINI is their main focus and they want to Keep Watson as OC.

Also, Buffet DID pay off salaries and is giving $40 MIL to payoff the TO Center. Bank it!!!!

I do remember Warren was pissed when the canned Solich the way they did.

I'm sure you're spot on because you have been so far, but why wouldn't they let Pelini pick his own OC? Or, did he choose Watson?

Remeber IBR said Osborne with conditions. maybe one of those conditions is that he picks the coaching staff to rebuild us, and when Pelini has gotten in the groove he can decide what he wants.

IBR...I'll never doubt another word. Right at 3:00 PM it was announced on 1620's "Unsportsman Like Conduct"...You d'a man!!! :worship

You Da Man. Hows your ego doing?