Alabama Nation Supports You!!!!

Cornhuskers,

I wanted to let you know that the Crimson Tide nation are delighted that your program are making the moves to get you back where you belong. Nebraska is one of the most respected programs in the country and you folks deserve nothing but the best. Though you still have a way to go, we hope that Coach O gets the football program back on track and gets you a guy in there you can be proud of. Just like Alabama you guys deserve nothing but the best.

Roll Tide and Go Huskers!

:clap

Cornhuskers,

I wanted to let you know that the Crimson Tide nation are delighted that your program are making the moves to get you back where you belong. Nebraska is one of the most respected programs in the country and you folks deserve nothing but the best. Though you still have a way to go, we hope that Coach O gets the football program back on track and gets you a guy in there you can be proud of. Just like Alabama you guys deserve nothing but the best.

Thank you! Roll Tide!

Cornhuskers,

Thank you! Roll Tide!

If I couldn't be a Crimson Tide fan I would choose Nebraska over anyone! :thumbs