Will The Defense Improve

Since Osborne was at a pratice earlier this week, and Cally said some adjustments were made whats the chances of a better defensive preformance this week? Or is all lost until Cally and Coz are gone?

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:restore:restore:restore:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

Well, certainly can't get much worse. I hope T.O. fired em up, but who knows.

Unfortunately, 35 points in the first half is an improvement over last week.

Hopefully they will start setting real goals that would allow a more realistic chance at winning a game like <20 points, 5 or more punts, <300 yds/game total offense, a tackle on 3rd and long, etc.

They can work the goals down each week if/when/maybe they meet these goals.

Can you be encouraged by anything Callahan tells us? All we're going to hear after we get creamed on saturday is how he wants to give a lot of credit to Texas A&M and that we had some opportunities blah blah blah...and don't forget the, "I feel like I'm doing an excellent job" which is total crap. All he will do is feed us this B.S. until he is out of here. He has no clue.

All the inspiration in the world isn't going to change the fact that Coz is a bad D-coordinator. If the D does play better it'll only be because the guys step up and play their hearts out, because we all know it won't be because Coz out coaches anybody or makes the proper adjustments.

I dont see them improving. As far as TO at practice and possibly firing these guys up, the only players who have any idea who TO is are the in-state guys. To the rest of the guys, TO is just some old guy. I hope i'm wrong, but since i am omnipotent that wouldnt be possible.

I dont see them improving. As far as TO at practice and possibly firing these guys up, the only players who have any idea who TO is are the in-state guys. To the rest of the guys, TO is just some old guy. I hope i'm wrong, but since i am omnipotent that wouldnt be possible.

That may be true, but I bet every single player who heard him now knows there's someone in charge who genuinely cares about them - which might make them start caring about what's on the front of the jersey, rather than what's on the back.

Our defense is the most unfocused bunch on the field....so Osbourne getting hired...and Pederson Fired...does not help them..but a and ms defense is about as good as missouris...so lets get the fans 2gether and do something about it...i would have gone to game...but i have a wedding...dumb basterd...scheduling weddings on football games