tickets free free free again

Travis9

i gave away 2 tickets but came across 2 more. i cant be there due to obligations so i would love to give not sell but give these 2 away as well

the stipulations are you have to take a child with you to the game.

it is now 4:46 please call at 5 pm to get the tix

i dont know the best way to do this so i will act as a radio station starting at 5 i will give the tix to the 8th caller. they are next to friends so i will know if the person takes a child or not

travis

ps sorry for all this just want to be fair

wow what a total retard i am taking the 8th caller starting now ***NUMBER REMOVED BY ADMIN SINCE TIX ARE GONE -- THANKS TRAVIS***

i gave away 2 tickets but came across 2 more. i cant be there due to obligations so i would love to give not sell but give these 2 away as well

i dont know the best way to do this so i will act as a radio station starting at 5 i will give the tix to the 8th caller. they are next to friends so i will know if the person takes a child or not

travis

Cool thing to do Travis! I hope now they do something for TO and a child can hear the roar of the Sea of Red!!!

travis

That was cool Travis!