Anyone believe that this team can win another game??

I would be willing to bet that the Huskers don't win another game this year...any takers? :rollin

I thought we could win today and that would be our big chance for a non-fluke win. However, I can NEVER rule out a stanford-USC-like performance, so I wouldn't say we won't win any, but it's hard to see how it would be possible.

Yeah I think so, Cally & Coz hit the road tomorrow and we scrap the roster. You gotta get in these kids head....if you can--we can win a couple games yet. The players & this team are not this bad. COACHING COACHING COACHING!

The 1st half was encouraging, the 2nd have was more of the same CRAP.

If nothing changes I highly doubt we can win another, Callahan has lost this team and I believe everyone feels it in their heart OR their in complete denial.

This thread is full of treason I will cheer like crazy for the huskers and I will stat every game believing they can we regardless of who the coach is.

Do what you gotta do, man, but for me - this season is total history. Tell me one team that this team can currently beat in the Big 12....I would take Baylor of this team at this point. There is no tackling, and the defense is leaving the offense hanging out to dry. That is the reality of the situation. No coaching change will change this season. If BC has his way, we are without a QB without any kind of game experience worth diddly next season...

BC is going to make sure he ruins not only this season, but next. He should resign NOW.

This thread is full of treason I will cheer like crazy for the huskers and I will stat every game believing they can we regardless of who the coach is.

wouldn't you call the way the coach has been coaching and the way the team has been playing treason? this is husker nation. everyone feels betrayed by the administration.

stop calling it treason by being smart and knowing the season is lost. get your head out of the clouds. tommie frazier isn't walking through the door.

:angry: Sad thing is... we could have won this one!

Fewer turnovers in first half.

Half time adjustments and for gods sake put 8 in the box to stop the run sometimes!!!

If Keller is hurt or footwork off... if we are blown out and game near over... put GANZ in ! If nothing else for a series.

Hit Purify more! Lucky with nearly twice the receptions? We had some good drives that got us nothing.

I think 8 in the box could have changed the whole momentum and our D would be less worn out.

I liked seeing some young guys contributing.