Anyone believe that this team can win another game??

This thread is full of treason I will cheer like crazy for the huskers and I will stat every game believing they can we regardless of who the coach is.

I wish they would win. But, right now this season is like watching a slow motion video of a bus flying off a cliff. You dont want to see it happen, but it is happening.

Haven't you heard, TO says that there will be no changes til the end of the year, and you know BC won't resign of his own volition.

I'm not giving up hope. I can't imagine Callahan really wants to stay here, so my hope is that they are trying to work out the legal stuff and Callahan will accept a buyout.

Haven't you heard, TO says that there will be no changes til the end of the year, and you know BC won't resign of his own volition.

I'm not giving up hope. I can't imagine Callahan really wants to stay here, so my hope is that they are trying to work out the legal stuff and Callahan will accept a buyout.

that's my hope too. i'd look badly on TO if he didn't make a move soon. that's a bad business manager. i mean come on. you can't just have blind loyalty to someone who's crapping on the program. and who said TO does have loyalty to BC? if i remember right, TO and Billy C didn't really have the best relationship? what kind of respect does BC deserve?

hell yeah, i believe that NU will win another game.......you alway have to have faith in your team.

You couldn't sacrifice enough virgins to have that much faith. <_<

i still think that this can be turned around. right now the team has lost faith in itself, and the coaching staff. it is obvious that the coaches are not doing much if anything at all to restore that faith, and i do not think that the players believe in the coaches anymore

this team has a very delicate psyche right now and a few plays and bounces go our way and the attitude changes

and you do not have to kill any virgins either

I thought T-A&M and KSU were our best shots at winning one of the final games. After seeing another blowout today I question whether beating KSU is even possible. I have virtually no hope for winning any of the road games. 4-8 looks quite probable from where I sit.

On the bright side every successive loss is another nail in BC's coffin. If the team would have somehow managed an 8-4 or 7-5 season there may have been pressure to let BC continue at least another year. Well forget that. When we end up 4-8 or 5-7 there certainly won't be many cries that he wasn't given a fair shot at building the program.