“I could have drove my car through the holes..."

Dennis Franchione said:

“That’s not exactly the way we want it. But when you have something they can’t stop, and they weren’t stopping it, you’re going to make them do it until their nose bleeds.

“(Nebraska) did make some adjustments on some other things, but on those things they didn’t have answers.”

Jorvorskie Lane said:

“I could have drove my car through the holes they were making."

Dennis Franchione said:

“That’s not exactly the way we want it. But when you have something they can’t stop, and they weren’t stopping it, you’re going to make them do it until their nose bleeds.

“(Nebraska) did make some adjustments on some other things, but on those things they didn’t have answers.”

Jorvorskie Lane said:

“I could have drove my car through the holes they were making."

Can we place this comment as a "Fail to meet expectations and positive working results" on the paper that fires Bill Callahan? Good God that's pathetic!

you know...coming here and reading this thread reminds me what great fans huskers are. if lane had said that about any other team, the fans would be screaming bloody murder and calling for his head. and you guys don't take it personally. i think the aggies are some of the classiest fans in the nation. but they're still beat by the huskers in that department...hands down. i've always said that if my kids don't end up going to A&M, there's only one other school in the Big 12 I'd let them go, and that's nebraska.

stay classy huskers! keep your chins up! callahan will be out, and you guys will be building back up to where you were in the 90s.

you know...coming here and reading this thread reminds me what great fans huskers are. if lane had said that about any other team, the fans would be screaming bloody murder and calling for his head. and you guys don't take it personally. i think the aggies are some of the classiest fans in the nation. but they're still beat by the huskers in that department...hands down. i've always said that if my kids don't end up going to A&M, there's only one other school in the Big 12 I'd let them go, and that's nebraska.

stay classy huskers! keep your chins up! callahan will be out, and you guys will be building back up to where you were in the 90s.

Well I just think that sadly we know nothings going to change....So we are getting used to it. Even though it's dispicable.

so here we have it again by J. Lane:

"holes so big, cars..."

2 weeks ago Chase "boogers" Daniels:

"they didn't change defenses, reminded me of high school"

when other players are simply giving an interview and can make our 'staff' sound like baffoons, maybe they should leave US with some dignity cuz they aren't showing any themselves...especially since they won't be here next year.

so here we have it again by J. Lane:

"holes so big, cars..."

2 weeks ago Chase "boogers" Daniels:

"they didn't change defenses, reminded me of high school"

when other players are simply giving an interview and can make our 'staff' sound like baffoons, maybe they should leave US with some dignity cuz they aren't showing any themselves...especially since they won't be here next year.

You're absolutely right.....I rarely see opposition players criticizing coaching like this....its clearly getting bad when our opponents recognize the arrogance and stupidity of our coaching staff to do things at half time to put our team even further in the hole....

that's what I'm saying though!! they aren't even trying to be flamers and talk trash!! they're just stating the obvious.

Well, obvious to everyone but CALLAHAN and COSGROVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!