Anybody see this?

HSKRinCO

Craig Bohl's NDSU team beat Minnesota today.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=272930135

They say he's "sure to be a hot candidate for any coaching vacancies in the offseason, including a possible opening at Nebraska, his alma mater."

Um thanks, but, no thanks.

WE WANT BO!

I hope to God that TO doesn't decide Bohl is the answer.

Folks who should not be allowed to come back and coach at Nebraska....Solich,Bohl,BC, Coz, and a few other's.

Coaches who should be allowed...Bo Pelini, Turner Gill, Will Muschamp, Steve Sarkisian, and a few others. :)

yeah, no way they even consider him for a position on this staff. there would be a mutiny in big red nation. although, i think it is great that he has gone on and has had his coaching abilities redeemed a bit. good for him. there are a lot worse jobs then coaching at NDSU.

I agree. I say good for him. Hopefully he learned from the mistakes he made as a DC here and that has contributed to his success. It could also be that as an HC he has removed himself a bit from the DC duties. Anyone know if he's got a good DC under him? Or is he the DC?