Has anyone seen the First National commercial Callahan is in lately???

ssfranny

I saw a version of it last week after the Oklahoma Light game where he wasn't even in it although the rest was the same as it had been all season. They just edited it so someone else did the last part. After that I have been seeing a completely different commercial along with the old Callahan one a few times as well. I don't blame First National for not wanting to be associated with Callahan at this point though. Having him endorsing your business now will just drive people to your competition.

IBR

Wow spot on i like hearing that kind of news im always optomisitic and right now you kinda have to be.

So does anyone know why our Cal wasnt wearing his headset vs A&M on sat. I know what the radio said but i wanna know the real truth. I think he is being a bitch about this. He should have resigned with PUD and taken Cos with him. If he isnt motivated enough to even put on his headset why would the team want to even come out on the field. I do think though that they could win these games for Husker Nation and then say in interviews after the game that we didnt do it for the coaches we did it for you. and get everybody wanting them out.

No matter what our record is we will have a better head coach o line and d line with TO making some decisions He is a doctor for crying out loud.

Let me know if you have anymore inside info IBR id love to hear it!!!