What's going on with this board????

Apathy

If the threads were coach wish lists, then it looks like they all got combined.

I've checked all of the coaching subjects and wish list and it's not in there. I have my Joel Makovicka signature picture on all of my post so it would be hard to miss. Whoever is running this board should send us something in e-mail to notify us of this type of stuff. I expect to see my post since i'm a member!!!!

If the threads were coach wish lists, then it looks like they all got combined.

I've checked all of the coaching subjects and wish list and it's not in there. I have my Joel Makovicka signature picture on all of my post so it would be hard to miss. Whoever is running this board should send us something in e-mail to notify us of this type of stuff. I expect to see my post since i'm a member!!!!

Sigs might get cutoff when things are moved, I dunno. I just checked the coaching megathread and I'd say at least one of your threads was merged there. It took me all of 30 seconds to find it.

Unless your postcount went down, none of your posts have been removed. If you'll read the sticky by the Mods that is addressed to new board members, you'll see that tons of new members have come on lately and we've wound up with tons of threads about the same topic, so they've been merging.

whats up with the search option? that would solve this quickly

Enabling the search option effectively brings the board to a screeching halt.

We are looking into options to bring the search back, but with the sheer volume of posts we have we are going to either have to archive some posts or find another way to search the board.

So right now, our choices are either have the board be usable or turn search on. :)

Unless your postcount went down, none of your posts have been removed. If you'll read the sticky by the Mods that is addressed to new board members, you'll see that tons of new members have come on lately and we've wound up with tons of threads about the same topic, so they've been merging.

Read this....we tried to notify everyone, but it's impossible to keep up. We're always merging toppics because there aere so many of the same thing. Also look at the second and third pages of the forum. They tend to move down pretty quickly

• 2 weeks later...