DT Lorenzo Jones

LJ actually told the coaches he was "solid" just last week, but Im not so sure here. Although he said if he had to decide today, he would pull the Scarlet hat outta the hat, but now we have to beware of the Urban legend that is taking the recruiting scene by storm. Include the fact that LJ grew up in FL watching the Crocs, and we may be in for a tug of war here. Also in the mix are Texas and Texas A&M, who are both pushing hard to get visits from him.

Anytime your going against Texas you have to watch out. Although I beleive he wants out of the state.

Anytime your going against Texas you have to watch out. Although I beleive he wants out of the state.

"d00d! i'm so totally going to Nebraksa!"

"sw33t! where is that?"

"i dunno... near Florida, i think... "

- - -

seriously, if a kid comes to Nebraska on a football scholarship, he's hardcore and he's gonna be serious about football.

if he's just looking to escape texas, i can think of anywhere down south or california would be better.

unless he wants steak... in that case, we gots him covered like a jimmycap. :thumbs

This comes to no suprise...Now has Florida and Okie State as favorites...NU is now low on his list. I think he's changed his mind a couple times a week since he commited to NU. I don't think this is a huge loss though...I hear his GPA was LOW and the chance of him qualifying was nill

Funny, when he was a "sure thing" he was the best thing since sliced bread, now not that big of a loss.

Especially when he "may not qualify", gee kind of like alot of callys recruits.

This comes to no suprise...Now has Florida and Okie State as favorites...NU is now low on his list. I think he's changed his mind a couple times a week since he commited to NU. I don't think this is a huge loss though...I hear his GPA was LOW and the chance of him qualifying was nill

Funny, when he was a "sure thing" he was the best thing since sliced bread, now not that big of a loss.

"sure thing, he was the best thing since sliced bread"....Nobody said he was a sure thing smart guy!!!

I dont understand why people like you continuely post messages on this board and say bad things about the school you supposedly love..or did love! Do us all a favor and find another school/message board!

"sure thing, he was the best thing since sliced bread"....Nobody said he was a sure thing smart guy!!!

I dont understand why people like you continuely post messages on this board and say bad things about the school you supposedly love..or did love! Do us all a favor and find another school/message board!

Again, another of the tolerant. "If you dont believe the same thing I do, If you dont "parrot" my post, if you dont join in on our pud/cally circle j**k, then just find yourself another website, mister!!"

Very mature, very intelligent. I was always under the impression that forums like this were for the sole purpose of discussing different views. I guess if we dont believe in the truth, if we ignore trends of coaches, and if keep our heads burried in the sand, NU may just win, gee I dunno, 10, or 12 NCs in a row starting next year. I guess Im a little more realistic, I tend to view the world in a state of reality. When fantasy land gets a little overwhelming, or depressing, you can come join the rest of us in reality (or 5-6, home for the holidays-land).

Please remember that this thread is for a recruit, not a debate about who "belongs" on this board and who doesnt. Disagreeing with other members and the program is completely acceptable, assuming it's conveyed with respect and class.

With that said, you are more than welcome to maturely debate each other's views, just do it in another thread. Thanks.

Who cares...he never would have qualified anyway...let someone else waste a scholy on him

:horns2

Exactly..... and if scholly is freed up to give a guy like Tomerlin (TE), then I am happy that he decommitted....

The DL has picked up enough......if Jones stays committed, we may have not pursued Suh as heavily...... Suh will be much better than Jones, and he will qualify academically

I wish Jones the best, no hard feelings, but did he ever screw up !!!! He will be Sooner and Horn ass, while the Big Red will be rolling in a few years. :cheers