Poll: Pelini

admo

Pelini will not be the Huskers head coach because...  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow why do some many people on this damn board right crap like this. Bo Pelini is the real deal...and anybody that disagrees is a complete moron and doesn't watch football period like this guy up above ICP fan hahahaha enough said.

Bo.............WILL BE THE COACH..........mark my words and ICP= GAY

Bo Pelini would kick the sh#t out of ICP

Wow why do some many people on this damn board right crap like this. Bo Pelini is the real deal...and anybody that disagrees is a complete moron and doesn't watch football period like this guy up above ICP fan hahahaha enough said.

Wow.

Well guys, that's it. Pack it up. Huskerjock has cornered the market on determining how awesome a coach is.

You should seriously get down to Lincoln and see if you can get in front of Tom and explain that people who "right" this stuff are dumb and Bo is the "real deal"...

Wow.

Well guys, that's it. Pack it up. Huskerjock has cornered the market on determining how awesome a coach is.

You should seriously get down to Lincoln and see if you can get in front of Tom and explain that people who "right" this stuff are dumb and Bo is the "real deal"...

'Cough Cough Douchebag Cough Cough'. Now with that said do you have any other ideas for Head Coach or are you too busy insulting other people's comments! There's about 1.7 million people in Nebraska and maybe only 10 people don't like Bo.....why??? He's proven quite a bit at OU and LSU.....am I wrong...please tell me if i'm wrong. If we didn't land Bo I would like to see Joe Glenn cause he's done a hell of a job at Wyoming and he's a Nebraskan. So I'll let you have center stage to address everybody on who you would like as head coach.

Wow.

'Cough Cough Douchebag Cough Cough'. Now with that said do you have any other ideas for Head Coach or are you too busy insulting other people's comments! There's about 1.7 million people in Nebraska and maybe only 10 people don't like Bo.....why??? He's proven quite a bit at OU and LSU.....am I wrong...please tell me if i'm wrong. If we didn't land Bo I would like to see Joe Glenn cause he's done a hell of a job at Wyoming and he's a Nebraskan. So I'll let you have center stage to address everybody on who you would like as head coach.

:yeah

LOL, and a MOD to boot!

Wow.

:yeah

LOL, and a MOD to boot!

Junior4949 I'm glad that you enjoyed that....really i was laughing when i read your response. And if they boot me off this oh well i can create another e-mail and so for. I'm a huge Nebraska fan and when we had fan at the Alamo Bowl shaking the stadium with "WE WANT BO" chants then that must turn a switch on or something to indicate that this is the guy...and we lose him to OU and now he's at LSU and guess what.....They're in the top 5.....ummmm i guess that's not good enough for some NU fans.

huskerjock...ur smart

Pelini loves it here and if the money and offer is there, im sure he will accept.

Of course ther will be an interview process, but Bo will prevail.

Wow another smart NU fan arises from somewhere and is one my side.....thank you cornfedhusker55.....you da man!!!!!! And yes he will be on our sidelines next year.