If you had to pick one

K state because it will be the first game I have been able to attend in 10 yrs. Also because I'm taking either my wife or my Daughter for their first game ever there. (unless i can find a couple more tickets i can afford) Then it will be both of them. Otherwise, I would be dead even on KSU and CU.

K state because it will be the first game I have been able to attend in 10 yrs. Also because I'm taking either my wife or my Daughter for their first game ever there. (unless i can find a couple more tickets i can afford) Then it will be both of them. Otherwise, I would be dead even on KSU and CU.

I got free tickets to the last game and, according to a friend, people were selling some outside the stadium for $10/each right after kickoff.

Texas, because we always come up short to them. It could be a boost that could make us play better for KSU and CU. Callahan please watch and learn how KSU does it to Texas.

KSU second because it will be Senior Day.

Who would you want to beat the most if we could choose the team we would beat and that was going to be our only win from here till the end of the season.

All of em. But the I'm an old School Husker here. For me the're only one game that I circle on my calender.

OKLAHOMA!

As far as I'm concerned CU and Kstate are linp-dick pretenders. Nothing against KU, OSU or ISU. Mizzou is the other team I consider the bigger rival and I hate Missouri as much as all of you hate Pederson and Calahan if not more. The Texas Schools can just go slogoff and go back to their own conference where they belong. I have nothing against them but they don't belong in my beloved BIG 8.

Screw the Big 12.

NU/OU Thanksgiving Day Evry single year without fail- Just The Way God Intended! :woo:hellloooo:bonez

Talk about bad fans, Cosgrove is getting death threats like Joe Daily did. Remember this famous quote "Sal is dead go big red". I know recruits sometimes read this board so remember how Cory McCeon said players get treated like sh#t if the huskers lose, why would a kid want to put himself or his family through that. There was an interesting article in one of the K.C. news papers on just how husker fans are the best with the way they acted at the big 12 title game. The blue hairs at the biggest nursing home in the world aren't going to harrass people they tell you to sit down. The huskers are an embarrasment to the big 12, getting blown out at home by average teams, at least CU can still compete in the big 12, you loosers will lose by 3 td,s in Boulder and you can talk all the sh#t you want but you know it, let me guess your going to tell me about the past, those days are over, its a different era and Lincoln is still a cornfield. We throw urine bombs on you guys because you smell like piss or B.O., the blue hairs need to bring extra diapers. I will have emails now telling me how I'm kicked off this board but it' CU vs. NU, we hate each other, thats how its gotta be, right?P.S. please go to the wac your giving the big 12 a bad name. I know you hate CU fans too, I see it every time I go to lincoln in CU gear. Get it out, cause I won't be able to respond.

K-State, home losses are beyond repugnant. I don't care about the sh#t talkers nor am I interested in playing spoiler, but getting kicked at home, watching fans stream out of Memorial Stadium around halftime, I don’t' want to see it again. I don't want to get used to seeing it.

I agree. I would normally say The buffs but I want to make sure that we win our last home game.

Talk about bad fans, Cosgrove is getting death threats like Joe Daily did. Remember this famous quote "Sal is dead go big red". I know recruits sometimes read this board so remember how Cory McCeon said players get treated like sh#t if the huskers lose, why would a kid want to put himself or his family through that. There was an interesting article in one of the K.C. news papers on just how husker fans are the best with the way they acted at the big 12 title game. The blue hairs at the biggest nursing home in the world aren't going to harrass people they tell you to sit down. The huskers are an embarrasment to the big 12, getting blown out at home by average teams, at least CU can still compete in the big 12, you loosers will lose by 3 td,s in Boulder and you can talk all the sh#t you want but you know it, let me guess your going to tell me about the past, those days are over, its a different era and Lincoln is still a cornfield. We throw urine bombs on you guys because you smell like piss or B.O., the blue hairs need to bring extra diapers. I will have emails now telling me how I'm kicked off this board but it' CU vs. NU, we hate each other, thats how its gotta be, right?P.S. please go to the wac your giving the big 12 a bad name. I know you hate CU fans too, I see it every time I go to lincoln in CU gear. Get it out, cause I won't be able to respond.

Well, you are at least correct on one point. Goodbye...

typical.....

it sounds like CU is to you guys, what Tx Tech is to the Aggies.

if Tech fans talk big smack about getting lucky over the Aggies, then yah: it's the same.

to this day, buff fans still use "62-36: ANY QUESTIONS?!" and the crying husker kid as a sig line. if focusing in on a victory that happened six years ago as the single greatest moment of your team, you got some real self-image issues.

as if to illustrate my point...

KU KU KU KU KU KU

kill KU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i live in KC and i am tired of hearing about 2 years ago and i am tired of hearing about how good they are this year...they put out a decent team once every 15 years and you would think God himself has come down to watch their football....

Their tag line is "this is what saturday's were made for"....Bullsh*t.......

we can not let the perinial whipping boy stand up to us once again....i happened this century already, that is enough....