To All the Callahan Supporters Out There

He recruited a lot of stellar athletes that may not have looked at Nebraska if it wasn't for him. He won a north title last year, Nebraska's first since 99. Not much, but it's not like it's been a complete waste. There was some steady improvement and this year, things just fell apart and the train can't get back on the track.

I don't take any pride in the North title, but Callahan has recruited the players necessary to run a more diverse offense. So when a new coach comes in, the switch to a different system need not be too diverse.

But overall, Callahan has been a failure. In a professional sense, the guy is a loser.

not a supporter (for HC) anymore, but he brought in a major influx of talent while he was here. Pretty much the cupboard was bare when he got here, and now when he leaves, he leaves us something to work with at least.

Much improved depth, more talent at skill positions and LOTS of young talent.

Too bad he couldn't develope and coach it.

I think BC has done some good things for the Husker program, but hopefully he does the best

thing yet for the program--just finish the season and leave. I still hope that the Huskers can

salvage something from this season! I guess as a true fan I don't want to think about losing,

rather I hope thinks will work out for the best of the program. I'm sure TO will make the

best decisions for everything involved.

He recruited a lot of stellar athletes that may not have looked at Nebraska if it wasn't for him. He won a north title last year, Nebraska's first since 99. Not much, but it's not like it's been a complete waste. There was some steady improvement and this year, things just fell apart and the train can't get back on the track.

Tell me 1 that will be playing in the NFL. All his "steller recruits" there should be at least 1!

Tell me 1 that will be playing in the NFL. All his "steller recruits" there should be at least 1!

Lucky, Purify, Suh, Octavien, Bowman, Grixby, and several others. There is a good amount of talent on this team. Not to mention Brandon Jackson is already in the NFL.

Kicked Richie Incognito & David Horne off the team.

Helped get Pud fired.

Turned Brandon Jackson into a 2nd round NFL Draft Pick.

Called OU fans F**CKIN HILLBILLIES

Kicked the tar out of Dan Hawkins and Ron Prince last year.

Turned Zac Taylor into an ALL Big 12 QB

Aaaaand you've officially reached the bottom of the barrel...

Kicked Richie Incognito & David Horne off the team.

Helped get Pud fired.

Turned Brandon Jackson into a 2nd round NFL Draft Pick.

Called OU fans F**CKIN HILLBILLIES

Kicked the tar out of Dan Hawkins and Ron Prince last year.

Turned Zac Taylor into an ALL Big 12 QB

Aaaaand you've officially reached the bottom of the barrel...

Not even close to the bottom of the barrel.

Helped Stu Bradley become an NFL Player

Got rid of Barney Cotton

Figured out that Cory Ross needed to be on the field and have the ball in his hands as much as possible (unlike previous staff, two words Josh Davis)

Ruined the man the myth the legend Joe Dailey

Helped divide Husker Nation

“Forced” Andy Birkel and David Dyches to transfer

Assisted in the game planning that focused on the shuffle pass against KU in 04

Came up with the awesome tricks plays that worked so well against CU in 06

Played vital role in the firing of One Steve Pederson (did I already say that?)

Made people long for the days of QB trap right QB trap left

Helped many anger filled people get booted off this board (formerfan, N**eless Husker, Solich Needed, etc.)

Didn’t cheat on his spouse or establish a drinking problem

With that I have now officially reached the bottom of the barrel.

All he can do is recruit

after that he cant do anything.

his players are great but the problem is, he is a dumba**

Tom Osbourne used the walk on program and didnt get the most athletic players, but he could mold them from being decent players, to being great players.

callahan should resign, stop coaching and work at taco bell.

All he can do is recruit

after that he cant do anything.

his players are great but the problem is, he is a dumba**

Tom Osbourne used the walk on program and didnt get the most athletic players, but he could mold them from being decent players, to being great players.

callahan should resign, stop coaching and work at taco bell.

There are 40-50 walk-on's on the team right now. People who say the walk-on program is in shambles simply haven't kept up with facts.

Sure, it isn't Franks 100+ walk on team but it isn't like we only have 5 walk-ons.