The Pelini threads (all of them)

TLS2

I am certainly not an insider and I'm not trying to pass myself off as one. Having said that, I have a friend in Omaha who became pretty good friends with Pelini when he was here. This guy still talks with Pelini on the phone and was told by Pelini himself that NU has not contacted him.

My hope is that NU has contacted Pelini, but Pelini is saying they haven't contacted him just to misdirect everyone.

I'm hoping 'I Bleed Red' might have some knowledge on this.

I know I'm not "I Bleed Red" but the way I see this whole thing is like the Seinfeld episode when George "was talking" to the Mets but he really "wasn't talking" to the Mets.

I saw him too! He was stopped at a light in the lane next to me. When he saw me looking at him I rolled down my window and yelled GO BIG RED. He flashed the crossbones at me and winked.

As he was driving away he honked his horn which played the Nebraska fight song.

Great imagination!

I heard that Tom Osborne had all the photomats in Lincoln burned because he wanted no pictures. I also know the bum that sleeps on the heating vent outside the Osborne complex and he said that Pelini gave him half a gyro from Ali Baba's on his way to go key Cosgrove's car.

I don't care who are... that was funny!

I am certainly not an insider and I'm not trying to pass myself off as one. Having said that, I have a friend in Omaha who became pretty good friends with Pelini when he was here. This guy still talks with Pelini on the phone and was told by Pelini himself that NU has not contacted him.

My hope is that NU has contacted Pelini, but Pelini is saying they haven't contacted him just to misdirect everyone.

I'm hoping 'I Bleed Red' might have some knowledge on this.

Just hopeing it is true. Rally around Bo!