The Pelini threads (all of them)

TLS2

I realize that those that want Pelini won't listen, but I have to wonder if he is really the total answer here. I think it would be great to get him as a DC, but wonder about him as a HC. But then I don't really know who I would want at HC for sure either, just know that BC is not getting it done. Maybe an outsider would be best at HC...I don't know. I don't want to see the offense suffer because Pelini is HC, and I am afraid it might.

This offense in 2007 has got to be near the top in worst offenses ever in Cornhusker history. They should take part of the blame for the defense getting hammered like they have. I just don't think you could make it suffer anymore than it already does.

I'll take a great defense any day and twice on Sundays!

That just makes my blood boil, seeing pud with that stupid arse smug on his face. From the end of that game to right now has been dark times and should be erased from the record books.

Those kids loved Bo and your right...they'd have ran through walls for the guy!

WE WANT BO! WE WANT BO! WE WANT BO!

yep, very inspiring. and the prick Ped showed no emotion regarding Pelini's win. i think Pelini is capable of getting it done for us, but like some, if he were to become very successful, i doubt he would stay.

I think Bo would stay at a Tradition Rich program if he got it rolling again. Why would you walk away from that?

:bonez

I really can't think of any good reasons why!

I think Hurricane Katrina damaged their brains down there. Idiots

I just signed up for their board. But there is a delay until I can actually post. But I wanted to because I think they need to understand it wasn't the fans that didn't want to hire Bo. They keep saying, "THEY could have hired him before" etc, etc. I wanted to hire him. Most of my friends wanted Bo...it was that idiot Steve Pederson who had an unchecked ego, who thought that just because he had some success at Pitt that he knew better than anyone, including TO what was good for Neb football.

The other things they need to be educated on was the Solich thing. "Moral Terptitude" was how it was explained to me from an inside source. And it was why he didn't get the job at Army, which if you remember, he was a sure thing according to ESPN. The story I heard was not a student but a staff member that was involved.

All of that aside, most of the posts I read on their board seemed to have understanding behind them. Most said Bo was good but he can be replaced. True. The combination I am hoping for is Bo as Head Coach and Marvin Sanders as DC. I would even let Vince Ferragamo give the U a couple million in cash to show up at a QB camp!

One guy on their board made me laugh. I love LSU fans. His post was matter-of-fact and he said, "We will just take some of that FEMA money and hire a new DC." Love that corrupt Louisianna humor.

Who merged this thread? I kinda felt that the video I posted shed a "new" or different light on the subject of our coaching dilemma.

I know there has been a lot of redundancy here...always has been, but why merge all these threads?

You're, essentially, ensuring that no one will ever read these again.

Almost every single thread I've read, the last two weeks, have offered no news, insight...basically any new perspective...why not merge every thread?

It seems like the mods have been working overtime.