The Pelini threads (all of them)

TLS2

I know this to be absolutely FALSE. When the rumors started about Pelini, i figured this would happen so I actually drove to Baton Rouge and have been camped out in front of Pelini's place in an unmarked van. I have set up surveillance and am watching his every move. Unfortunately, there have been no trips made to Lincoln. However, i did see him order pizza last night.

Oh, you're the van out front? I've been in the back yard in full camo, blending in to his windbreak shrubs. I haven't moved for a couple days now for fear of being seen. Luckly I have my blackberry and have been able to continue to post on this message board.

You think I'm joking? I'm not, i really have been down here for 2 1/2 weeks. It took me a couple of days to track down where he lived, but i finally found out when practice was and tailed him. From what i can tell it looks like he may be expecting company and cleaning up a little, as the garbage he put out last night was much more than last week. I went through the garbage last night and was unable to find any sort of message about visiting or anyone visiting from Lincoln. Thankfully he didnt finish his pizza and i was able to eat, i hadnt eaten for a couple days as my money is running a little low. But i am going to remain diligent to the cause and will report any pertinent information........Billdozer out.

Ah yes, it's only a matter of time before someone somewhere heard that a friend of theirs that's a real estate agent heard that Bo bought a house.

Or if a friend of a guy who's cousin is a cable guy and Bo just got cable service in Lincoln.

Ok I feel stupid for asking this but I havent been around the board that long. Are these references to past occurences when the last coaching search was being "conducted?"

Ah yes, it's only a matter of time before someone somewhere heard that a friend of theirs that's a real estate agent heard that Bo bought a house.

Or if a friend of a guy who's cousin is a cable guy and Bo just got cable service in Lincoln.

Ok I feel stupid for asking this but I havent been around the board that long. Are these references to past occurences when the last coaching search was being "conducted?"

Anytime, any team goes on a coaching search, that is the exact timeline the rumors go. However, since i am camped out in front of Pelinis house, i am the only truthful poster here. He has not gone to Lincoln once.

Yes. That and Dave likes to pee on peoples opinions, dreams, ideas and wishes.

Anytime, any team goes on a coaching search, that is the exact timeline the rumors go. However, since i am camped out in front of Pelinis house, i am the only truthful poster here. He has not gone to Lincoln once.

Yea, it seems like there is always a rumor about someone buying a house. It's friggin ridiculous and not to mention, never true.

That's okay. Rumor has it that someone is going to put a for sale sign in Callahan yard on their way home tonight from work. Just a rumor. Oh ya and any reports to the cops that the guy was driving a grey van, wearing an blue polo and tan dockers or that he is 6'3" and much heavier that he used to be are completely false. I was no where near Bill Callahans home tonight around 5:45 putting a for sale sign in his yard. Just kidding Bill. You have my word I will never visit your house for any reason. Even if you do invite me which you probably won't which doesn't matter cuz I got better things to do.