The Pelini threads (all of them)

TLS2

If they don't a lot of the old ones are gone.

We have enough problems with out every single post being the same crap over and over.

Try to find one positive post on this board. We still have games left that we need to support the team and that includes the coaches. Things are not great, but we are doing nothing to help the situation.

The world's greatest fans title has certainly fallen to the bottom of the ladder.

We have enough problems with out every single post being the same crap over and over.

Try to find one positive post on this board. We still have games left that we need to support the team and that includes the coaches. Things are not great, but we are doing nothing to help the situation.

The world's greatest fans title has certainly fallen to the bottom of the ladder.

:thumbs

Hey, I'm with you. I've been carrying the banner all along, despite a barrage of disrespect and whiny-assed, one-dollar fans. It's not easy; I believe that I have been called about every name that is allowable on this board. Knowing that it comes from those with IQ's in the 90's doesn't make it easier, but that goes with the territory.

Don't kill the program. Don't let it implode. Calm down, take a breath, and let the players and coaches get their stuff together. It can happen.

There have only been 4 losses, and the future looks great with the youth coming on board--if we don't drive them away.

Go Big Red!

I guess F#cking Hillbillies doesn't matter.

You're changing the subject. We're talking about Pelini and why people might not want him. Not about things Callahan should have said or should not have said. Keep is straight.

Oh yeah, I forgot bill gets a couple of get out of jail cards. Don't forget the throat slash either.

The idea that Nebraska tries to be a step above that garbage.

I will assume that you mean that NU plays with class and treats others with class. I guess if you really are a hillbilly, being called a f*cking hillbilly really shouldn't bother you.

Hey, I'm with you. I've been carrying the banner all along, despite a barrage of disrespect and whiny-assed, one-dollar fans. It's not easy; I believe that I have been called about every name that is allowable on this board. Knowing that it comes from those with IQ's in the 90's doesn't make it easier, but that goes with the territory.

Don't kill the program. Don't let it implode. Calm down, take a breath, and let the players and coaches get their stuff together. It can happen.

There have only been 4 losses, and the future looks great with the youth coming on board--if we don't drive them away.

Go Big Red!

Geez, what would we do without freemason??? He's leading the charge of positivity, and even though we get housed 36-14, 45-14, and 41-6, there are a lot of postives that we're building on. And for those of you nervous nellies and naysayers, keep Bill here, he'll do a great job, and we'll make smores...

Ok, i'm actually going to have to go throw up after writing that...

IF the Huskers get a new coach (yah, that's not a big if - I know), whoever it is - Glenn, Johnson, Gill, or even Pelini, or whoever else, I'm onboard!!! The Huskers will return to Glory, at one point or another, at some time or another, sooner or later, makes no difference, I will support the N!!! GBR!!!

BEAT TEXAS!!!

I've been lurking here for a long time now, but I heard this bit of info from a good friend of mine today. I know I'll likely be a laughing stock seeing how many rumors are flying around right now, but I figured I'd throw this out there. I have a friend in Lincoln who works for Duncan Aviation who says Bo Pelini was flown into Lincoln last night; he says he talked to the pilot himself who flew Pelini here. Take it for what it's worth.