The Pelini threads (all of them)

TLS2

Wouldnt it be sweet if we jerked Pelini and then after there bowl game Les Miles decides to go to Michigan. I would laugh so hard. To see the dumbstruck look on their faces would be priceless.

We could always let them know that callahan and coz are available.

Now that is funny!

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Let all the rumors fly. Who really knows what is going to happen. I'm excited to see this thing unfold.

Here's what the LSU gang are saying about Bo Pelini and Nebraska (Their board is called 'Tigerdroppings' what a hoot!)

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/postsearchresults.asp

TLS2

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e14'

Line 1: Incorrect syntax near ','.

/rant/postsearchresults.asp, line 183

They talk funny down there.... I'm not sure I get it.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Wouldnt it be sweet if we jerked Pelini and then after there bowl game Les Miles decides to go to Michigan. I would laugh so hard. To see the dumbstruck look on their faces would be priceless.

Now that is funny!

Let all the rumors fly. Who really knows what is going to happen. I'm excited to see this thing unfold.

So you are saying that calli & coz are already talking to LSU to see if it would be alright if they come down and screw up their program next.

Now that is funny!

So you are saying that calli & coz are already talking to LSU to see if it would be alright if they come down and screw up their program next.

Not at all. I meant the "whole thing at NU" LSU doesn't really concern me at all. By the way your questions sound like a Callahan question. You know leading to something no one was even thinking about. :rollin

J/K no disrespect intened. Just trying to make myself laugh. :lol:

Why was solich actually fired?...

I heard it was off field issues, sexual harassment and whatnot

edit: i joined their board, awaiting admin approval to set them straight...

I have heard the same....

I heard he got a college coed prego. How much truth there is to that i dont know but i have heard numerous sexual stories. So, where there is smoke there is fire. It had to do with something of the sexual nature. i dont think anyone will ever no for sure. But the school did a hell of a job keeping it quite.