I've done an excellent job in every area

Callahan(tuesday conf)

"I've done an excellent job in every area. It's hard for the media to know, but what we've done off the field, and what we've done on the field. I think it's well-documented."

I really think that he knows he's gone and he's just playing a game. The game is "how much can I get away with?"

Seriously. I can't believe he really believes that... or can he? I've lost all respect for the man.

What, like you expect someone to say that they've done a horrible job and deserve to be fired? C'mon. Would you say something like that if you job was in jeopardy? It doesn't matter if it's true or not.

What some of you expect is just beyond me.

It's called, I'm going to use public time to 'prep' my resume. He has been coached by his agent and his attorneys to do this very thing. He also knows better not to take the bait with some of the questions in fear of damaging his reputation. So...what does he do...he allows a thug like Purify to come in there and place blame on the fans during a press conference. This is all very calculated and very much a game for him. We should fire him because he his damaging the program's reputation during the height of the recruiting season.

This is immoral behavior and should be stopped.

What, like you expect someone to say that they've done a horrible job and deserve to be fired? C'mon. Would you say something like that if you job was in jeopardy? It doesn't matter if it's true or not.

While I don't expect him to say he's done a horrible job and deserve to be fired, I also don't expect him to stand there and say he's done an excellent job when it's pretty easy to see he has not. He could have just as easily said he's done some things that have worked, and he's done some things that didn't work.

While I don't expect him to say he's done a horrible job and deserve to be fired, I also don't expect him to stand there and say he's done an excellent job when it's pretty easy to see he has not. He could have just as easily said he's done some things that have worked, and he's done some things that didn't work.

True, but I don't know what the question was. Haven't seen the press conference.

Well I guess expecting any Honesty out of this program is too much anymore.

:yeah

Gimme a break. No one is going to throw themselves under the bus.

It's called, I'm going to use public time to 'prep' my resume. He has been coached by his agent and his attorneys to do this very thing. He also knows better not to take the bait with some of the questions in fear of damaging his reputation. So...what does he do...he allows a thug like Purify to come in there and place blame on the fans during a press conference. This is all very calculated and very much a game for him. We should fire him because he his damaging the program's reputation during the height of the recruiting season.

This is immoral behavior and should be stopped.

I think you're reading a little too much into it...he said the same things hes been saying since he's been here...

...and disgust with the fans seems to be running rampant among our players, rightly or wrongly...not really fair to call out Purify...I think he was just being honest...with all he's been through in the past two months I'm sure he loves all the criticism, when he probably looks to football to get away from the tragedy...

:sarcasm

Gimme a break. No one is going to throw themselves under the bus.

Agree! He's an NFL guy, of course he's going to shield as much blame as possible and as long as he's allowed to be our coach and have press conferences we'll continue to hear the same things. It's almost not his fault anymore, he needs to be gone already! Everyday he's here the wound just gets bigger and bigger and the black marks he's putting on this magnificent program get darker and darker. We're absolutely sick of this guy and the contempt for him is unfairly spilling on to the players and the program.