i'm convinced

I'm pretty sure I read an article where this dude said he liked NU because of the tradition and the academics. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that is what I read.

so the #1 JC recruit in the country decides to commit when EVERYONE is jumping ship. if you want to believe that he's here for academics..... ok. but if he was so concerned about academics i'm doubting he would have gone to a juco. so then your telling me he turned down LSU and A&M for our "tradition"......... I guess if you want to believe that.

So all the commits from guys going to play defense at LSU will now come here, right? :sarcasm

you dont see him as an exception? he's a 5 star recruit. the best JC recruit in the country. again give me a logical explanation. I'm looking for one!

I think recruiting is far more complex than you're making it out to be. Any number of things could have happened. But if this guy is coming here rather than LSU because of Pelini, we should get some more of LSU's potential recruits. You're making Pelini out to be the whole reason he's switching, right? Well, then there will be others. But wait...I don't see any...

Signing day is quite a ways off still, so there could some. However, I have to think that there's no way they give this kind of information to an incoming recruit. It would be like giving Rush Limbaugh insider strategy to the War in Iraq and tell him to keep a lid on it. It wouldn't happen. If he's coming here based on a coaching change, it would have to be a gut feeling on his part. I just don't see anyone affiliated with the University letting the cat out of the hat to an incoming recruit.

I hadnt bought all the pelini to NU theories and rumors....until now. if someone can tell me another logical explaniation for the Kuli kid commiting Id like to here it. we have recruits dropping right and left and then this kid commits, after saying he loved LSU and we werent even in the picture anymore.

let the Bo pelini era begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Bo's as dirty a recruiter as DaveH says he is than Bo himself might have told Kuli that he would be at Nebraska next year! Either way I hope it pans out!

I'm pretty sure I read an article where this dude said he liked NU because of the tradition and the academics. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that is what I read.

so the #1 JC recruit in the country decides to commit when EVERYONE is jumping ship. if you want to believe that he's here for academics..... ok. but if he was so concerned about academics i'm doubting he would have gone to a juco. so then your telling me he turned down LSU and A&M for our "tradition"......... I guess if you want to believe that.

Simi went to a JC because he took a year off between high school and college and didn't really develop in high school. He came back and blew everyone away. He didn't attend a JC because of grades.

that wasnt my point. if he was that Concerned about academics(as in it was the #1 reason for his decision) he would have went to a 4 year school that has good academics, but not great football. I'm not saying the kid is stupid, or that he's not concerned about acadmenics. but he is concerned about football, or he wouldnt have gone Juco. l

Of course he is concerned about football. If he wasn't, we wouldn't even know his name, nor care. He went to a JC to get his name out there because he wasn't offered by any 4 year schools coming out of high school.

I hadnt bought all the pelini to NU theories and rumors....until now. if someone can tell me another logical explaniation for the Kuli kid commiting Id like to here it. we have recruits dropping right and left and then this kid commits, after saying he loved LSU and we werent even in the picture anymore.

let the Bo pelini era begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Bo's as dirty a recruiter as DaveH says he is than Bo himself might have told Kuli that he would be at Nebraska next year! Either way I hope it pans out!

How does that conversation go? BO: Psst Kuli come here. I'm going to be the coach at Nebraska, so when you take a trip there go ahead and commit.

Kuli: Coach thats kool but I'm looking at going to LSU.

BO: What you want to wear yellow and have some little tiger in a cage get more credit then the players for wins?

BO:By the way don't mention that I'm going to coach at Nebraska, just tell people that Crusty old bleep T.O. talked you into coming. They love that old bleep and believe it except for the smart ones HAAHHAHAHAHA.