1620 The Zone

Goody, another rumor with no substance!

DJR313... Always good post from you!

Why are you against Pelini for HC? I'm not saying we should automatically offer him the keys to memorial stadium, but he would be on the short list of candidates I would think!

I think he is an unprofessional assjockey, based upon the events of 2003/2004. People talk about doing things "The Nebraska Way" and I am pretty sure that doesn't involve cussing out a coaching legend because you can't figure out how to stop his offense. Maybe he has matured, but Pelini didn't leave a good impression on me. Add to that all the trash he talked about NU to recruits such as Reggie Smith and Phillip Dillard. Callahan calls OU fans(that were acting like Hillbillies) f'ing hillbillies and he is considered to be an ass, Pelini cusses out a legend, and he is "fiery and emotional." It doesn't add up.

I think he is an unprofessional assjockey, based upon the events of 2003/2004. People talk about doing things "The Nebraska Way" and I am pretty sure that doesn't involve cussing out a coaching legend because you can't figure out how to stop his offense. Maybe he has matured, but Pelini didn't leave a good impression on me. Add to that all the trash he talked about NU to recruits such as Reggie Smith and Phillip Dillard. Callahan calls OU fans(that were acting like Hillbillies) f'ing hillbillies and he is considered to be an ass, Pelini cusses out a legend, and he is "fiery and emotional." It doesn't add up.

I'm curious - what did Pelini do, exactly? I don't remember this so much because I wasn't roving the message boards/news sources back then.

I'm curious - what did Pelini do, exactly? I don't remember this so much because I wasn't roving the message boards/news sources back then.

I believe he told Snyder to go make love to himself following the 38-9 (?) game in Lincoln in 2003. It was my understanding that he wasn't upset that K-State was running up the score, but with less than two minutes left in the game, when he had inserted his seniors (as it was senior day), Snyder left Ell Roberson and Darren Sproles on the field.

Goody, another rumor with no substance!

DJR313... Always good post from you!

Why are you against Pelini for HC? I'm not saying we should automatically offer him the keys to memorial stadium, but he would be on the short list of candidates I would think!

I just didnt here you call Synder a legend did I? Good to great coach yes but not a legend.

Back to the topic, he cussed his ass out because the "legend" still had his starters in very late

in the game when the outcome was way over. So good for Bo for doing that. Is he head coach

material who knows.

I believe he told Snyder to go make love to himself following the 38-9 (?) game in Lincoln in 2003. It was my understanding that he wasn't upset that K-State was running up the score, but with less than two minutes left in the game, when he had inserted his seniors (as it was senior day), Snyder left Ell Roberson and Darren Sproles on the field.

What difference did it make if they left their starters in? They kept the ball on the ground and the Huskers weren't stopping it. It wasn't like they ran a wide receiver pass when they were up by 40 a la Solich in the 2000 Alamo Bowl, who had his starters in. The Huskers did it plenty of times to other teams.

What difference did it make if they left their starters in? They kept the ball on the ground and the Huskers weren't stopping it. It wasn't like they ran a wide receiver pass when they were up by 40 a la Solich in the 2000 Alamo Bowl, who had his starters in. The Huskers did it plenty of times to other teams.

I don't disagree, just trying to answer zoogies question. According to the history channel, and the newly discovered Nostradamus illustrations, the world is going to end in 2012 anyway, so it's really not that big of deal who we hire.

Passing like Matt Turman did in the 4th quarter of the Arizona St game UP 70 - 28 and then he went over to the side lines and did a back flip. Though he did exactly what they taught him and changed the play to a pass where no one covered the receiver. Most of the time Osborne was scoring with his third string back ups who were better then most teams, and his main play was run straight up the middle.

Passing like Matt Turman did in the 4th quarter of the Arizona St game UP 70 - 28 and then he went over to the side lines and did a back flip. Though he did exactly what they taught him and changed the play to a pass where no one covered the receiver. Most of the time Osborne was scoring with his third string back ups who were better then most teams, and his main play was run straight up the middle.

close, but it was Lance Brown who did the back flip, He was later reprimanded. Saw him do it all the time in practice or passing drills.

With the rumors of Scott Linehan being fired after this week, I guess this rumor now has some truth behind it. Press Conference this week? It'd be in line with what IBR has said in the past!

And where has IBR been lately? Jonestown? Passing out the 'special' kool-aid'?!? ;)

1z1644z.jpg