1620 The Zone

This goes along quite a bit with what IBR said and was reported on 1620 The Zone Omaha's ESPN radio this afternoon. I just got the e-mail as well:

I know a guy that is friends with Bill Callahans wife and apparently since St. Louis' offense is having so much trouble the boosters are working a deal that would allow Callahan to get out of his contract with us and go finish the season in St. Louis. Nebraska would then be off the hook for the contract because St. Louis would pick up the buyout. It's under wraps with lawyers right now but after the Texas game they are going to announce it. This way Callahan will get back to the NFL and we won't have to pay the buyout.

There oughta be a rule where you can't post a rumor until you've been a member of this board for a minimum of six months. I've been here for two days and this is about the third rumor I've seen by a person who just joined that day.

As for this rumor.... come on. This is absurd in the extreme. Stop already.

It's not my fault I just registered to post what I heard on 1620 The Zone. You can listen for yourself on their podcast its http://www.1620thezone.com/ I believe its the 4th segment for today 10/24. I'm not supporting the rumor just telling you it. But to me it does go along with what IBR said. Announced after Texas, and T.O. won't be wrong because he's not letting him go. No decision on his part just on the part of the boosters and the Rams.

This goes along quite a bit with what IBR said and was reported on 1620 The Zone Omaha's ESPN radio this afternoon. I just got the e-mail as well:

I know a guy that is friends with Bill Callahans wife and apparently since St. Louis' offense is having so much trouble the boosters are working a deal that would allow Callahan to get out of his contract with us and go finish the season in St. Louis. Nebraska would then be off the hook for the contract because St. Louis would pick up the buyout. It's under wraps with lawyers right now but after the Texas game they are going to announce it. This way Callahan will get back to the NFL and we won't have to pay the buyout.

:clap

I heard this on 1620-The Zone as well. Those guys are pretty accurate so we'll see if this pans out. It would be great if it did for both sides.