ganz spread option

And as always, the defense is going to know EXACTLY what we are running whenever they see Ganz in the game...seriously, if this is the "spark" that our fearless leaders have come up with, then I'm putting every dime I have on Texas this weekend...

How many times was Tim Tebow stopped last year? Not trying to compare Ganz to Tebow athletically, but when it was 3rd/4th and short you knew he was coming in and where it was going to go. I don't remember seeing him stopped. There is a huge difference between knowing where they're going and being able to execute and stop it.

And as always, the defense is going to know EXACTLY what we are running whenever they see Ganz in the game...seriously, if this is the "spark" that our fearless leaders have come up with, then I'm putting every dime I have on Texas this weekend...

How many times was Tim Tebow stopped last year? Not trying to compare Ganz to Tebow athletically, but when it was 3rd/4th and short you knew he was coming in and where it was going to go. I don't remember seeing him stopped. There is a huge difference between knowing where they're going and being able to execute and stop it.

well he had some offensive lineman that had something to do with that too.