Mack Brown playing second string...

corN fed

heck, he will have the cheerleaders and the volleyball team in the lineup by the time the 4th qtr comes around, which should be fair since McKeon will probably change into his volleyball uniform at the half.

Well then, the horns are screwed cuz I heard we're sending our girl's VB team.

You must have missed the game then last night. The lady Horns swept the lady Huskers. First time we've been swept since the 2005 NC game.

heck, he will have the cheerleaders and the volleyball team in the lineup by the time the 4th qtr comes around, which should be fair since McKeon will probably change into his volleyball uniform at the half.

I think its the other way around.. the ladies 'skers just lost to the horns ;-[ there goes the streak T.T

i guess they can lose to texas just as easily as the football team can.

I think its the other way around.. the ladies 'skers just lost to the horns ;-[ there goes the streak T.T

Well that sucks big time. Probably because they fired Pederson.