How many former Huskers will be back?

There's a ton of rumors floating around about former huskers coming back in some shape or form, what do ya think? Good...bad...or indifferent?

I have one former Husker that'd I'd love see come home:

Coach Kevin Kopecky

Former Husker player in the 80's

Head coach @ St. Thomas Aquinas High School Overland Park KS

Former head coach @ David City High & Ralston

Many time district champ & state playoff qualifier etc...

Was head coach for some notables:

Lance Brandenburgh Nebraska

Kyler Reed (recruit) Nebraska

Brian Smith Notre Dame

Drake Dunsmore Northwestern

Mark Fox Pitt

Mike Heins Nebraska

**I'm sure there's numerous others but these are a few I remember**

I'm proud to say I played for coach Kopecky many years ago. He coached with more intensity & passion than anyone I ever played for (including college). He's been coaching high school for over 20 years so maybe he's content, who knows, all I know for sure was I woulda stuck my head through a locker for the guy!

I agree that Frost would bring alot back with his defensive experience through a QBs eyes. Just teaching the tackling techniques he learned at Tampa Bay would be worth it alone.

Marvin Sanders as DC would be a good pick up.

Don't forget to mention that Nebraska can keep the link to the great Bill Walsh with Scot Frost here.

I agree that Frost would bring alot back with his defensive experience through a QBs eyes. Just teaching the tackling techniques he learned at Tampa Bay would be worth it alone.

Marvin Sanders as DC would be a good pick up.

Yeah....lol...I remember how he would get beat up sometimes...tough little bast*rd, huh?

AMMAGAWD!!!! such greate x huskers!!! ammagawd!!! woo woo we needs all them old huskers we cans get woo woo!! get em get em get em!! please bring back Tim Johnk he are coached me ins the highschool!!! hims are such grate coach! him are please coach teh stinky skers woo woo!! :w00t:w00t<_<

please guys! stop with the bring back all the ex huskers crap. let TO work his magic, he will get a coach in here and that coach will get his staff. the last thing we need is a staff full of ex huskes on the sidelines.