I'm suing Bill Callahan!!!

We should form a class action suit of 85,000 people to sue Bill Callahan for damages. Cost of season tickets, travel, lodging, etc. I've cared enough to plan to go support the boys, shouldn't he care enough to get off his a** and get the team motivated, with a scheme they can execute? If he doesn't care, then he should be held liable.

:hellloooo

We should form a class action suit of 85,000 people to sue Bill Callahan for damages. Cost of season tickets, travel, lodging, etc. I've cared enough to plan to go support the boys, shouldn't he care enough to get off his a** and get the team motivated, with a scheme they can execute? If he doesn't care, then he should be held liable.

That would hold about as much water as that :asshat who tried to sue GOD. If there is one person i wouldnt want to piss on.....it would probably be god.

At least when we pay off Steve and Bill it should be cash in black bags in a publicly disclosed location. Would love to see their sheepish looks with a 100,000 pissed off husker fans glaring (or worse) at them. :box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box

At least when we pay off Steve and Bill it should be cash in black bags in a publicly disclosed location. Would love to see their sheepish looks with a 100,000 pissed off husker fans glaring (or worse) at them. :box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box:box

you forgot one thing, Bill has done an excellent job, the media and fans can't know this, but he has......therefore all these losses aren't his fault, he has been exonerated of all direct responsibility.

That would hold about as much water as that :asshat who tried to sue GOD. If there is one person i wouldnt want to piss on.....it would probably be god.

Wow, you missed the point of that litigation, didn't you?

I"m in NY and I understood that one!

I believe he also mentioned that he is going to sue TO now because a lot of Nebraska people think he is God.

Aw, come on, if Ernie can sue God, why can't we sue Callahan? And maybe Pederson? Maybe Ernie will join us in the suit? It would keep him busy until his term expired. :sarcasm

you would have to prove intent....he did show up at the practices...and even the games...so he would have an argument that he was putting forth effort. The amount of effort that he is to put forth is not exactly nailed down in his contract....so it would probably be hard to prove that he was being negligent in any way.

My answer is as much bs as your lawsuit....lol....I should be a lawyer.