Crouch interview

Here- http://www.am1300thezone.com/main.html

Click on listen live

Should I give a crap what Crotch has to say? Might have been a good player on the field, but off the field and since he left, he is nothing mut an embarassment -- now their is a quitter.

If you don't think this kid wasn't a true Husker Hero, you are flat out nuts. You should think about an apology to the board.

Click on listen live

Should I give a crap what Crotch has to say? Might have been a good player on the field, but off the field and since he left, he is nothing mut an embarassment -- now their is a quitter.

If you don't think this kid wasn't a true Husker Hero, you are flat out nuts. You should think about an apology to the board.

Who cares what he had done since?! That doesn't affect any of us one bit. The guy won the most prestigious sports award there is and played some pretty exciting football. And he is one of us! Homegrown, educated, a true Nebraskan.

By the way.... You wanted to say, "There" is a quitter. I have never understood why so many people get that one wrong.

My favorite play of his is a toss up between the long td run against Missouri and the pass he caught against OU. What a player. we may not all agree with how he turned out as a player after playing for us but he won the Heisman and will always be a great player in my book.

Yeah those were both fantastic plays! I don't know how he ever stayed running during that Mizzou run! I would have broken both of my ankles. I remember watching the OU game and seeing that catch and just going nuts. :clap

Click on listen live

Who cares what he had done since?! That doesn't affect any of us one bit. The guy won the most prestigious sports award there is and played some pretty exciting football. And he is one of us! Homegrown, educated, a true Nebraskan.

By the way.... You wanted to say, "There" is a quitter. I have never understood why so many people get that one wrong.

And did not thank his teamates when he received the award. Had Solich not screwed Newcombe and chased down Crouch, he may not have even been given a chance.

He was an exciting player to watch on the field, but I have no respect for him.

And yes, you are correct, I wanted to say 'there'...whoops! :)

Great player no question. But not a great team mate.

I still feel his problems caused the downfall of this program. Total ball hog, cry baby, quitter. We may not have had another Hypsman trophy with out him, but I truly feel the team would have been better off without him. Nebraskan or not. He did this program no favors, it was all about him. It always has been and always will be.

Great player no question. But not a great team mate.

I still feel his problems caused the downfall of this program. Total ball hog, cry baby, quitter. We may not have had another Hypsman trophy with out him, but I truly feel the team would have been better off without him. Nebraskan or not. He did this program no favors, it was all about him. It always has been and always will be.

He was a great player -- an amazing player -- who won some games for us. One of the most talented Huskers ever. Fun to watch. Tough.

There's some truth in these posts, though, I think, about it being all about him.

And it is such a shame that he won the Heisman and Tommy Frazier didn't.

Compare the two. Frazier didn't have the individual stats Crouch did, but there's no question who was the better Husker QB.

Click on listen live

Wow so you would rather him win a cursed award than the NC? So i guess all the non-nebraska natives who put on a husker uniform are scum right?