Should have played Ganz earlier

LAHusker

Ganz really impressed me. After the 1st score in the 2nd half, the offense went cold. I think after one or two series of Keller struggling, they should have put Ganz in. He could have picked up a lot of yards by scrambling whereas Keller just stood there and fumbled. Oh well.

I'm convinced that BC is a one QB coach a la the NFL. The only way Ganz will play is if Keller gets hurt (like the Texas game). Sam had a HORRIBLE game vs Texas A&M, but BC left him in the entire game.

When Sam is hot, he is very good, but I'll never understand BC's NFL mentality. The college game is different, but BC doesn't believe that.

You're crazy...

Keller played LIGHTSOUT!!

He didnt make any mistakes all game and in my opinion the fumble wasnt his fault, the offensive line let the longhorns through.

Yeah i think Ganz looked really good and I am a huge fan of Joe Ganz but hindsight is always 20/20 and there was no reason whatsoever to pull Keller out of the game at any point.

Unfortunately Keller is probably done for the year. Looked to me to be a broken left collarbone the way he was holding his arm and how they wrapped it up on the sideline. Pure speculation though, cause i really hope he's not done for the year.

If Keller is out I have full faith in Ganz though, so at least there is no worries there.

He's good, but he holds onto the ball way too long. And then the grounding penalty, just throw it out of bounds with his armstrength. He didn't have that great of a game. We needed a spark, 4 possessions with no points. TO put Berringer in for Frazier in the NC game to give the offense a spark.

I'm convinced that BC is a one QB coach a la the NFL. The only way Ganz will play is if Keller gets hurt (like the Texas game). Sam had a HORRIBLE game vs Texas A&M, but BC left him in the entire game.

When Sam is hot, he is very good, but I'll never understand BC's NFL mentality. The college game is different, but BC doesn't believe that.

Well he must have did something good or he wouldn't have been name player of the game for Nebraska.

He's good, but he holds onto the ball way too long. And then the grounding penalty, just throw it out of bounds with his armstrength. He didn't have that great of a game. We needed a spark, 4 possessions with no points. TO put Berringer in for Frazier in the NC game to give the offense a spark.

You realize the grounding penalty was bullsh#t right? They showed the replay and he was CLEARLY outside of the tackles. Also 23/35 for 299YDS 2TD and 0 INTs isnt that good of a game? Give me a break. Keller had a good game. Don't throw the stallmate of the offense on Kellers shoulders. Its not completely his fault.

You're crazy...

Keller played LIGHTSOUT!!

He didnt make any mistakes all game and in my opinion the fumble wasnt his fault, the offensive line let the longhorns through.

Yeah i think Ganz looked really good and I am a huge fan of Joe Ganz but hindsight is always 20/20 and there was no reason whatsoever to pull Keller out of the game at any point.

Unfortunately Keller is probably done for the year. Looked to me to be a broken left collarbone the way he was holding his arm and how they wrapped it up on the sideline. Pure speculation though, cause i really hope he's not done for the year.

If Keller is out I have full faith in Ganz though, so at least there is no worries there.

Keller played okay but not "lightsout". Grounding? Balls thrown behind receivers?

A agree though, Ganz is more than capable of taking over if Keller remains injured for the next game or the rest of the year.