Should have played Ganz earlier

LAHusker

He's good, but he holds onto the ball way too long. And then the grounding penalty, just throw it out of bounds with his armstrength. He didn't have that great of a game. We needed a spark, 4 possessions with no points. TO put Berringer in for Frazier in the NC game to give the offense a spark.

You realize the grounding penalty was bullsh#t right? They showed the replay and he was CLEARLY outside of the tackles. Also 23/35 for 299YDS 2TD and 0 INTs isnt that good of a game? Give me a break. Keller had a good game. Don't throw the stallmate of the offense on Kellers shoulders. Its not completely his fault.

Doesn't he have to be outside the hashes? He was inside by about 2 yards.

He's good, but he holds onto the ball way too long. And then the grounding penalty, just throw it out of bounds with his armstrength. He didn't have that great of a game. We needed a spark, 4 possessions with no points. TO put Berringer in for Frazier in the NC game to give the offense a spark.

You realize the grounding penalty was bullsh#t right? They showed the replay and he was CLEARLY outside of the tackles. Also 23/35 for 299YDS 2TD and 0 INTs isnt that good of a game? Give me a break. Keller had a good game. Don't throw the stallmate of the offense on Kellers shoulders. Its not completely his fault.

Doesn't he have to be outside the hashes? He was inside by about 2 yards.

THE BALL DID NOT PASS THE LOS WHEN HE THREW IT!!!!! In otherwords....A QB can run out side the tackle box all day but if he doesn't throw the ball past the line of scrimmage it will still be an intentional grounding play. That is why the penalty was called. Learn the rules before you start whining please!

It isn't Keller's fault that the play calling ran conservative after we got the 17-3 lead. If they hadn't tried so hard to run clock they would have won the game. I agree with playing smart, but you can't start running clock in the early 3rd quarter. They needed to keep trying to score. Too much run up the middle when Keller was playing so well. You saw what happened after we went down. We moved the ball well again. At least it was encouraging.

agree, another instance of cally out coaching himself. we have watched this sh#t for 4 years now, should come as no surprise. glad the bum is 3 and done!

You realize the grounding penalty was bullsh#t right?

You realize the grounding penalty was spot on right?...you have to throw the ball past the original line of scrimmage...Keller screwed up

yeah, let's lynch Keller! :sarcasm

I'm not trying to lynch Keller, but I have no problem stating my opinion that Keller is an average quarterback at best...he can't scramble and is a very inconsistent passer. Granted, he's our starter and I want him to do really well, but the bottom line is that he's just an average quarterback...otherwise he would be starting for Arizona State (who happen to be undefeated at the moment).

Man but its hard to forget how inconsistent Keller is!!!!!!

I really don't think he's that inconsistent. When our defense can keep us in games he plays very well, when we get down big and we have to force things on offense, he has problems. I guess that does produce "inconsistent" results, but it's not that he's fickle and it's impossible to predict how he's gonna play.