NU eliminated from North title contention

Blackshirt

I know Callahan's only been here a year, but he seriously needs to get his ducks in a row, or he's going to coach himself right out of a job. If he's losing kids now, no matter what the criteria, what does this say to the rest of the team? He can't coach, and he's a cancer to our team. Little by little, our team is wasting away until there's nothing left.

Ya know, it's true that not going to the Big 12 title game will (if we beat CU) make us bowl eligible. But, I for one would like it a whole lot better if we went, gave OU a run for their money, and even if we lost.. if we played tough, it would be more gratifying to me to see that, even if we didn't go to a Bowl game.

Ya know, it's true that not going to the Big 12 title game will (if we beat CU) make us bowl eligible. But, I for one would like it a whole lot better if we went, gave OU a run for their money, and even if we lost.. if we played tough, it would be more gratifying to me to see that, even if we didn't go to a Bowl game.

If we made it to big 12 title game and lost we still woulda been bowl elgible. Also, we wouldn't have played them close. Callahan woulda coached like a chicken again and got out of there as quick as possible.

I'm with ya

I would rather see NU kick the hell out of yell leaders again