NU eliminated from North title contention

Blackshirt

Osborne changed the offense. Do you like anyone?

Osborne was winning 9 games a year with that offense. Callahan's brilliant scheme might win us 6 games a year. See the difference? And isn't that what it's about to the "real" Husker fans?

I was just asking if you liked anybody period, not just Callahan, cuz I know you hate him. I was just curious.

I'm a fan of someone who doesn't deep six my football team. I'm a fan of someone who can uphold the tradition of Husker football. I'm a fan of a coach who doesn't make me embarrased to be a Big Red fan.

Strictly hypothetical, when, uh, I mean IF Callahan turns this baby around by next year and we get the wins we all want will you be a fan again? Just curious!

Strictly hypothetical, when, uh, I mean IF Callahan turns this baby around by next year and we get the wins we all want will you be a fan again? Just curious!

Well, first things friggin last...

At what point sir, have I said, that I wasn't a fan? Of our beloved football team, yes, Callahan, no.

He only lasted two years in Oakland.

I want our team to win. If it has to be with Callahan, and the WCO, so be it. I'm just extremely skeptical, that he can accomplish that, due to his inabilities.

He only lasted two years in Oakland.

As a head coach, yes.

To make any comparisons (College vs Pro) is ridiculous. I am sick of hearing about what happened in Oakland. What are the "stupid" raiders doing this year under Norv? Zero, nada, nothing, zilch.... Look what Spurrier didn't do in the pros, Erickson with the 49ers did great at Oregon St., so what happened with the 49ers? Some coaches have got to find the system they work best in. At this point none of us really know what BC will be able to do, but it isn't fair to slam him until he has sufficient time to fully implement "his system". Honestly, there is not enough credible information on Callahan YET, to say if he is the right guy. Neither year in Oakland is an accurate barometer. For us the only accurate barometer will be the next 1 or 2 years max. I don't like waiting either, but I will never be embarrassed . I have to say, I have seen some very bright spots, this year; plays that were open and should have worked with the right execution. Defense that would be 100 times better with an effectve pass rush, etc. I respect every Husker fan's passion and loyalty, but I just feel BC DESERVES a little time!

well put CalHusker, I think you hit it on the head right there. I will never be embarassed to be a fan either.

Never been embarassed ??? I guess you have never lied,never had a lustful thought,never cussed,never,never,never...

Give me a freaking break..if you have never been embarassed at the effort of our team this year then your either on a Peace Corp mission and in the jungles of Kenya without a radio or T.V or your telling the biggest hypocritical lie of your life. Never been embarrased of what Nebraska has done...PUUUUULEAASEEEE. Sell that swamp land elsewhere. Jesus I can't beleive you actaully said that LOL LOL !

well put CalHusker, I think you hit it on the head right there.  I will never be embarassed to be a fan either.

Never been embarassed ??? I guess you have never lied,never had a lustful thought,never cussed,never,never,never...

Give me a freaking break..if you have never been embarassed at the effort of our team this year then your either on a Peace Corp mission and in the jungles of Kenya without a radio or T.V or your telling the biggest hypocritical lie of your life. Never been embarrased of what Nebraska has done...PUUUUULEAASEEEE. Sell that swamp land elsewhere. Jesus I can't beleive you actaully said that LOL LOL !

What's wrong with showing pride in being a Husker? As for everything else you just said, that's completely irrelevant. If you want me to start dissecting your statements into personality traits and tendencies then I will. I will repeat, blowhard, WHAT GRADE ARE YOU IN? You are :lame

well put CalHusker, I think you hit it on the head right there.  I will never be embarassed to be a fan either.

What's wrong with showing pride in being a Husker? As for everything else you just said, that's completely irrelevant. If you want me to start dissecting your statements into personality traits and tendencies then I will. I will repeat, blowhard, WHAT GRADE ARE YOU IN? You are :lame

Guys, once again - no personal attacks. The Board rules are HERE.