My Jayhawks will not lose

JHaWk

Way to go out on a limb there you one-year bandwagon fan.... you are undefeated and we are below .500 and you declare you will win on your home field. I'm sure next you will say that your hoops team will probably beat ours in Allen Fieldhouse. Stay on your own message board you freak and I'm sure we'll see you next year when you are not as good and we are better and we play you in Lincoln. Go away.

No reason to call this guy out...your warning has been raised

you will see him on the KU sideline he will be the really, really fat guy with a bucket of KFC instead of a playbook

:lol: Yeah, I keep expecting him to vapor lock on the sidelines one of these days!

Mangino has Cally's number and we will be 9-0 after this game, but who knows? Maybe Nebraska can knock off its first Top 10 team with a win against Kansas...never thought that I would say that.

:laughpound As much as I want to see the Cornhuskers win -- I do not think we can beat your team, even if we played four quarters like the first three against Texas. As much as I hate to say it, I expect this game to be an easy win for Kansas...hope I am wrong, but the evidence from this season would support the Kansas win.

Hey vadernation

I respectfully call you one of the worst Husker fans out there. You

represent about .00001% of HuskerNation.

Also, the NU basketball team is lookin good this year so I wouldn't put it

past them to upset us, should be a good game

Sad to say but for the first time EVER, i find myself looking foreward to the NU hoops season while the football season is still going on.

you will see him on the KU sideline he will be the really, really fat guy with a bucket of KFC instead of a playbook

:lol: Yeah, I keep expecting him to vapor lock on the sidelines one of these days!

Mangino has Cally's number and we will be 9-0 after this game, but who knows? Maybe Nebraska can knock off its first Top 10 team with a win against Kansas...never thought that I would say that.

:laughpound As much as I want to see the Cornhuskers win -- I do not think we can beat your team, even if we played four quarters like the first three against Texas. As much as I hate to say it, I expect this game to be an easy win for Kansas...hope I am wrong, but the evidence from this season would support the Kansas win.

agreed. a very easy win for KU.

Hey vadernation

I respectfully call you one of the worst Husker fans out there. You

represent about .00001% of HuskerNation.

Also, the NU basketball team is lookin good this year so I wouldn't put it

past them to upset us, should be a good game

sorry Hawk, this guy is not one of us. stick around, you are a respected poster here!

:yeah

While I hope that we can pull out a win, KU has a lot of class and is in the position to win the North and the Conference Championship. go out and kick MU's tail and do it!!

:cheers