Halloween Dilemma

I have a halloween dilemma...my high shcool football team is playing in the 2nd round of the playoffs wedensay night...and i am 14....freshman...freshman are off team now since were in playoffs...but i want to get some candy...now i no you guys are mostly middle age....but would you rather go watch a high school football game...or go get some free candy with all your best friends?

I have a halloween dilemma...my high shcool football team is playing in the 2nd round of the playoffs wedensay night...and i am 14....freshman...freshman are off team now since were in playoffs...but i want to get some candy...now i no you guys are mostly middle age....but would you rather go watch a high school football game...or go get some free candy with all your best friends?

I'm 26... I'm pretty sure thats not middle aged.

I hated my HS football team. They were 1-7 my senior year. I also got suspended for egging a teachers house on halloween. It's probably one of my fondest memories.

Which leads me to this conclusion: If I were you, go get candy. Buy some eggs. Create some memories that will last a lifetime, but don't get caught.

i'm gonna be a great dad some day. :clap

I'm 26... I'm pretty sure thats not middle aged.

I hated my HS football team. They were 1-7 my senior year. I also got suspended for egging a teachers house on halloween. It's probably one of my fondest memories.

Which leads me to this conclusion: If I were you, go get candy. Buy some eggs. Create some memories that will last a lifetime, but don't get caught.

i'm gonna be a great dad some day. :clap

Don't tell him to egg houses! He'll probably hit mine! I live in C-bus too but I go to CHS and in a previous thread you said you go to Scotus.

Hide behind bushes and scare little kids so they drop there bags! That's what I do.

Don't tell him to egg houses! He'll probably hit mine! I live in C-bus too but I go to CHS and in a previous thread you said you go to Scotus.

And I'm coming through Columbus Wednesday on my way to my brother's playoff game... I'm going egg your house because you jinxed us when you came in the chat room at half time on saturday! :lol:

Buddy, your going to have a bigger dilemma when Callahan is fired @ the conclusion of this season. The screen name is a joke! lol

Hide behind bushes and scare little kids so they drop there bags! That's what I do.

And I'm coming through Columbus Wednesday on my way to my brother's playoff game... I'm going egg your house because you jinxed us when you came in the chat room at half time on saturday! :lol:

Damn, you remembered. As soon as he tore off his 86 yard run, I knew it was my fault.