**Official Kansas Game Discussion Thread**

Callahan just said we need to SCORE MORE! How about some adjustments on defense you idiot!!!!!

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard from a football coach.

Just imagine how many points Kansas will score in the second half after they make adjustments because you know Cally is going to do squat in the locker room. Proabably have his F*cking nails done!

Unbelievable!

SUPERBUNNY

Maybe he already knows like everyone else that there is nothing they can do with the D.

Wow! Sean Callahan just interviewed Billy C as he walked off the field. Sean asked Bill, "What do you need to do to stop this Kansas offense?" Bill replied, "We just need to put up more points with our offense, that's what we need to do." Un-freaking-believable!

My message to Billy C: :nutz

Heard the same thing. It really is almost as if he doesn't realize there's a whole aspect to football that involves trying to stop the other team from scoring points. It's amazing.

I have to say congrats to Ganz. He's looking great. He must have had nearly 300 yards in that first half. Unfortunately, Tom Brady, Barry Sanders and Jerry Rice couldn't help us out with the defense playing like this. They are just unbelievable...

I seem to recall a stat that Cally hasn't won even a single game when trailing at the half... Is that right?

This is the WORST Husker defense I have ever seen in my 37 years of being a fan! Only two words describe how our team is this year............... WE SUCK! Once again our coaching staff is being out coached. Same ole sh#t every Sat. Well atleast Callahan will keep one of his perfect records intact after today. He will now be 0-10 vs top 10 opponents! Put that Gem on your resume Billy you POS!

Here we go again. Texas Tech all over again. We get down early, Bill goes into panic mode, puts an inexperienced qb in and throws every time.

Yeah, what an idiot...he should put in a more experienced QB and 'play not to lose' by running...

Honestly...

It might not be a bad idea to run the ball every once and while. how many times do you think we ran in the 2nd quarter?