**Official Kansas Game Discussion Thread**

I'm sorry but if I am in against the 1st string with tyoe if a lead and had a shot at a cheap chot I would take it.

I am okay with 1st string until the 4th quarter...

its stupid. what if they lose their QB? they just screwed their season trying to put 100 on us

With the way our defense is playing... they don't have much reason to worry about that :madash

this is payback for all the times we ran the score up on them.

Suck it up. Everyone likes to kick you when you are down. and every one loves it when Nebraska is down....

we never did this to them. we did it with 2nd and 3rd string, and we werent throwing

LOL, this is just for ALL the times that your 2nd and 3rd stringers have done it to them and the little programs!

Suck it up. Everyone likes to kick you when you are down. and every one loves it when Nebraska is down....

we never did this to them. we did it with 2nd and 3rd string, and we werent throwing

I would be pissed if they ran fakes (Mizzou) and scored but they are just running their offense. NU jiust needs to make a stop.

I'm sorry but if I am in against the 1st string with tyoe if a lead and had a shot at a cheap chot I would take it.

its stupid. what if they lose their QB? they just screwed their season trying to put 100 on us

There is still a quarter to go and Nebraska has proven that they can score quickly. I think Tom Osborne would still have his first string playing. Maybe after another touchdown he would have started playing subs.

f'ing Magino, he will pay for this eventually. someday we will pour it in his ass, like never before. f#*k him!!!!!!

Because he's got an offense that our defense can't stop?

Haven't you guys ever poured it on at one time or another back in your hey day? Quit your whining?

If you don't like them scoring, then play some defense.

unfortunately us fans arent playing defense.

That may be true but this is a landmark day for Kansas. They have a record crowd and they are trying to get everyone behind them in football as well as basketball.

I can't balme them a bit!

SUPERBUNNY

f'ing Magino, he will pay for this eventually. someday we will pour it in his ass, like never before. f#*k him!!!!!!

Because he's got an offense that our defense can't stop?

Haven't you guys ever poured it on at one time or another back in your hey day? Quit your whining?

If you don't like them scoring, then play some defense.

70 points is enough. wait until it happens to your guys someday.

It will happen, but like the rest of the posters, keep your head up. It's just the name of the game

doesn't matter. We hung a lot of points back in the day this is they're was of saying FU for that.

With the way our defense is playing... they don't have much reason to worry about that :madash

The problem isn't Kansas. It's our defense.