**Official Kansas Game Discussion Thread**

this is one reason I want pelini. he will remember this even if he wasnt coach. he will use this next year, and will run it up on them in the future. and I will approve

I like how you whine about people "running it up" against us, then approve of it against someone else. Ah yes, very classy Husker fans we have here.

f'ing Magino, he will pay for this eventually. someday we will pour it in his ass, like never before. f#*k him!!!!!!

Because he's got an offense that our defense can't stop?

Haven't you guys ever poured it on at one time or another back in your hey day? Quit your whining?

If you don't like them scoring, then play some defense.

70 points is enough. wait until it happens to your guys someday.

It will happen, but like the rest of the posters, keep your head up. It's just the name of the game

Thanks for being a good sport.

this is payback for all the times we ran the score up on them.

Suck it up. Everyone likes to kick you when you are down. and every one loves it when Nebraska is down....

we never did this to them. we did it with 2nd and 3rd string, and we werent throwing

That may be true but this is a landmark day for Kansas. They have a record crowd and they are trying to get everyone behind them in football as well as basketball.

I can't balme them a bit!

SUPERBUNNY

well like I said if they get a starter hurt, I will laugh at their stupidity

They should have the 2nd and 3rders in on the next possession, but I can't expect them to stop running the kind of offense they always run, they want to get their backups practicing the same kind of O, nut just handing it off to a fullback....

if they air it out on 4th down from midfield with a 40pt lead a la Bellichek, then we can get mad...

OK, I know that everyone says that TO will not make changes during a season and I did agree with that until this afternoon. If we were to just lose a game that is understandable, but getting humiliated on National Television is another.

I do not see Callahan getting canned this week, but I do see Coz gone after today. I would be very surprised if nothing happens.

Thoughts?

I like TO and he was a good coach but as interim AD the season was still salvagable when he took over he should've fired cally and coz and had the two coordinators take over. Myself i do start questioning TO on not firing cally during midseason. I don't think anybody would've thought less of TO if he did so but come on you can't write off the rest of the season and keep this joker. I mean recruits you can probably write off and shouldn't be a reason to keep cally.

this is one reason I want pelini. he will remember this even if he wasnt coach. he will use this next year, and will run it up on them in the future. and I will approve

That is the only thing that we can do next year is to try and come back with a chip on our shoulder and do the same thing right back to them.

The thing is, absolutely nobody fears Nebraska anymore! That won't change for years even if the ship is righted!

SUPERBUNNY

Another thing to consider is that KU has legit hopes at a national title, if they can win the Big XII championship. And they don't get too much respect from voters, so huge wins is what they need. I just don't see a problem with it, it's not like they're throwing 30 yard passes every play.

I will be cheering for KU to represent the Big 12 North well for the rest of the year.

f'ing Magino, he will pay for this eventually. someday we will pour it in his ass, like never before. f#*k him!!!!!!

Because he's got an offense that our defense can't stop?

Haven't you guys ever poured it on at one time or another back in your hey day? Quit your whining?

If you don't like them scoring, then play some defense.

70 points is enough. wait until it happens to your guys someday.

It will happen, but like the rest of the posters, keep your head up. It's just the name of the game

Thanks for being a good sport.

what wrong with being mad about this? I will store this in the back of my mind. I hope the players do to. I want to beat the crap out of them. and I also hope MU beats them now