**Official Kansas Game Discussion Thread**

this is payback for all the times we ran the score up on them.

Suck it up. Everyone likes to kick you when you are down. and every one loves it when Nebraska is down....

Agreed...We used to have scores like 70-3 against Kansas didn't we...it is just part of the game...

Yea but that was with our 3rd string and running the ball every play....we we're just that good. Wish I could say the same now.

Another thing to consider is that KU has legit hopes at a national title, if they can win the Big XII championship. And they don't get too much respect from voters, so huge wins is what they need. I just don't see a problem with it, it's not like they're throwing 30 yard passes every play.

You know your football! especailly when championship aspirations are on the line.

Don't fear Husker fans.....they won't win the BIG 12 championship game.

Ohhhh what have we here.......another interception? OUCH

Suck it up. Everyone likes to kick you when you are down. and every one loves it when Nebraska is down....

Agreed...We used to have scores like 70-3 against Kansas didn't we...it is just part of the game...

Yea but that was with our 3rd string and running the ball every play....we we're just that good. Wish I could say the same now.

Would everyone quit being babies about the score! D makes a stop it doesn't matter! Quit crying! They are in the position to compete for a NC and need to noticed!

Would everyone quit being babies about the score! D makes a stop it doesn't matter! Quit crying! They are in the position to compete for a NC and need to noticed!

:yeah

Me neither, think about it this way, maybe this will push someone out the door monday...

If that could actually happen I would thank Kansas for putting 100 on us.

I am 100% certain that Dr. T won't do that and I really don't want him to because he needs to hbring his integrity back to our football program.

But, I think some fans should prevent Cal and Coz from getting on the bus. :)

Another thing to consider is that KU has legit hopes at a national title, if they can win the Big XII championship. And they don't get too much respect from voters, so huge wins is what they need. I just don't see a problem with it, it's not like they're throwing 30 yard passes every play.

I will be cheering for KU to represent the Big 12 North well for the rest of the year.

I second that.