**Official Kansas Game Discussion Thread**

P.S. quit saying they shoulldn't pour it on! This is a sport. OMG 4 interceptions Don't they teach anything?

Talk about pouring it on....what about that one college that put up 72 points in the 1st quarter and went on to win 86-0.

It could be worse Husker fans

BECAUSE we aren't that "ONE" college

Quit whining, all i am saying is that IT COULD BE WORSE!

shut up. we have some pride in our program and we are mad. and that was HS game

Telling me to shut up....wow you really have pride and respect. I can see it written all over your face.

But that's cool, just think of me as your venting buddy! I am here for you!!!

troll

Just use the ignore feature!

SISSY

I don't think Ganz would have had that many turnovers if he would have had more playing time. He's to patient

No, I'm sure he wouldn't have. We saw with Keller at the start of the year how not playing in games for a long while will cause some mistakes. After Keller got some games under his belt the INT's went down. I'm sure it would be the same for Ganz.

P.S. quit saying they shoulldn't pour it on! This is a sport. OMG 4 interceptions Don't they teach anything?

Talk about pouring it on....what about that one college that put up 72 points in the 1st quarter and went on to win 86-0.

It could be worse Husker fans

BECAUSE we aren't that "ONE" college

Quit whining, all i am saying is that IT COULD BE WORSE!

shut up. we have some pride in our program and we are mad. and that was HS game

Telling me to shut up....wow you really have pride and respect. I can see it written all over your face.

But that's cool, just think of me as your venting buddy! I am here for you!!!

troll

Just use the ignore feature!

SISSY

LOL

Who the hell is gloating???? I am not rubbing it in.

P.S. Kickoff isn't until 5PST.

I am an avid college football fan, and I go from forum to forum. In this case, I like to get insight

from Husker fans, and find out how it go SO bad to this point with the coach getting an extension in

mid season, and how he has not been fired yet.

Not catching us at our best...especially with the crap of product our defensive (actually, he should be called the offensive) coordinator is putting on the field...

Who the hell is gloating???? I am not rubbing it in.

P.S. Kickoff isn't until 5PST.

I am an avid college football fan, and I go from forum to forum. In this case, I like to get insight

from Husker fans, and find out how it go SO bad to this point with the coach getting an extension in

mid season, and how he has not been fired yet.

it got this bad and the coaches got the extension, because the AD we had, was a self absorbed idiot. Cal hasn't gotten fired because of buyout issues(rumors) and Osborne said he would evaulate at the end of the season. Osborne is a man of his word and it will happen. I don't think with play like this Osborne would even consider retaining Cal, or any of the crew. But time will tell.

Ganz played great... our defense just put our offense in a situation that we had to throw every play and KU knew it was coming.

there is never a situation like that. we were stupid not to run the ball some. heck thrown in some screen passed or something. and again another day without any type of trick plays.