**Official Kansas Game Discussion Thread**

Who the hell is gloating???? I am not rubbing it in.

P.S. Kickoff isn't until 5PST.

I am an avid college football fan, and I go from forum to forum. In this case, I like to get insight

from Husker fans, and find out how it go SO bad to this point with the coach getting an extension in

mid season, and how he has not been fired yet.

well, why do you think our previous a-hole AD got his ass canned? this is only the tip of the iceberg.....the guy did untold damage to the whole program! TO just hired back Paul meyers, that's how bad it got when Ped was here. the guy should have been tarred and feathered and run out of town, not just fired!

Who the hell is gloating???? I am not rubbing it in.

P.S. Kickoff isn't until 5PST.

I am an avid college football fan, and I go from forum to forum. In this case, I like to get insight

from Husker fans, and find out how it go SO bad to this point with the coach getting an extension in

mid season, and how he has not been fired yet.

it got this bad and the coaches got the extension, because the AD we had, was a self absorbed idiot. Cal hasn't gotten fired because of buyout issues(rumors) and Osborne said he would evaulate at the end of the season. Osborne is a man of his word and it will happen. I don't think with play like this Osborne would even consider retaining Cal, or any of the crew. But time will tell.

no way will callahan be retained. i wonder if osborne will reconsider his initial wait until the end of the season stance. i agree with a lot of posters on this board that say now it doesn't matter if we keep until the end of the season. this season is effectively over.

i agree, at this point, it's worth buying out Callahan's contract then to suffer national humiliation

i don't think Os even though things would get this bad. we will just have to hang our heads for 2 more games. the coaches have given up, they know their asses are gone, for sure. there will be no more effort displayed for the rest of the season, it just won't matter at this point.

I have always liked Mangino and said from the start he would take KU places, which is good since they're my second favorite team.

However, I'm curious what his shades are made of. Those babies are stretched tight and look like they're holding on for dear life!

I highly doubt they are as stressed as his heart is.... his health situation is sad