As I watched the last 15 minutes

I was hoping that we could hold them under 70. This team did not need the distinction of having the most points ever scored against them. As the game wound down, I realized that maybe this is what we may have needed to hit rock bottom and now we need to rebuild from the bottom up.

It was not pretty and i feel bad for the team and young fans out there. It will get better because it cannot get worse.

GBR

I was hoping that we could hold them under 70. This team did not need the distinction of having the most points ever scored against them. As the game wound down, I realized that maybe this is what we may have needed to hit rock bottom and now we need to rebuild from the bottom up.

It was not pretty and i feel bad for the team and young fans out there. It will get better because it cannot get worse.

GBR

This defense deserves to be BOO'd when they take the homefield next Saturday...they gave absolutely ZERO EFFORT...no KU team should ever put up nearly 80 points on a NU defense...I'll be the first....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys should have your damn scholarships pulled because you play like a bunch of girls

GBR

Yes they did. To prove just how bad Cosgrove really is at DC. Not necessarily going to put any blame on Callahan. I think offensively, they played well (all things considered). I'm starting to wonder now if Ganz shouldn't have been the starter all along. Purify had a great game. The receivers made some awesome catches (Purify's one-hander was brilliant!) Lucky had a good game. Defensively, we just plain flat out suck

GBR

the healing will not start until spring ball......and we will not hit rock bottom until the season is over.

GBR

This defense deserves to be BOO'd when they take the homefield next Saturday...they gave absolutely ZERO EFFORT...no KU team should ever put up nearly 80 points on a NU defense...I'll be the first....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys should have your damn scholarships pulled because you play like a bunch of girls

ever think the kids have given up on the coaches? kids can only take so much, i don't care what you say, they are hurt and totally dejected. i would hate to practice next week for these coaches!

GBR

No matter the outcome...I am never on board with boo-ing our own team.

GBR

What will that accomplish besides kicking the players when they're losing. If you want to show your displeasure, then call the A.D.'s office on Monday, and respectfully tell them about your displeasure of the program and the coaching staff. It will be the seniors last home game, and win or lose, they should be sent off with no ill will. I have no problem with you getting steamed at the staff and their management, but lay off the players.

GBR

it's pretty obvious you don't know alot about football, Stevie Wonder could see that these kids have the fundamental capabilities of a high school player. This team has not been taught anything to make them a better player at the college level. I feel they been given play books and told to carry out their assignments per the playbook. They definitely have not been taught HOW to carry out assignments.........their skill level is far below that of their peers, and that my friend is on the coaching. :asshat :asshat

GBR

No matter the outcome...I am never on board with boo-ing our own team.

:yeah

I for one don't think I would play hard for coaches who don't coach hard for the team. You can only do what you can do and the guys can't carry the coaches.

GBR

It can get worse and it has gotten worse over the last 5 weeks. Anything is possible w/ this staff.

I thought OSU putting up 35 or 42 or what ever they did in the first half was bad, KU did that, then proceeded to put up impressive numbers in the second half. It will only not get any worse if these clowns are fired soon, or after the season they are canned. Until then, anything is possible.

GBR

Yes they did. To prove just how bad Cosgrove really is at DC. Not necessarily going to put any blame on Callahan. I think offensively, they played well (all things considered). I'm starting to wonder now if Ganz shouldn't have been the starter all along. Purify had a great game. The receivers made some awesome catches (Purify's one-hander was brilliant!) Lucky had a good game. Defensively, we just plain flat out suck

today was an answer to the people that said that replacing cas midseason would have made us worse.

GBR

I have to disagree with you but I understand where you are coming from. I will never boo the Huskers. I will voice my displeasure and support change as much as anyone. If that takes benching the starters in order to get their attention so be it, But I will never boo the Huskers.