THIS ISN'T INTRAMURALS BROTHA!

AS DAN HAWKINS HAS SAID! WELL DONE BLACKSKIRTS! KU JUST MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN THE SIGNATURE WOODSHED BEATING WIN THEY NEEDED TO EARN THEIR WAY TO THE SUGAR BOWL!

SEE WHAT A BUNCH OF THREE STAR RECRUITS WITH HEART AND AN AWESOME HEAD COACH CAN DO!

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK KU!

BRING ON OKLAHOMA STATE, IOWA STATE, MISSOURI, OKLAHOMA, AND OHIO STATE! :woo

AS DAN HAWKINS HAS SAID! WELL DONE BLACKSKIRTS! KU JUST MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN THE SIGNATURE WOODSHED BEATING WIN THEY NEEDED TO EARN THEIR WAY TO THE SUGAR BOWL!

SEE WHAT A BUNCH OF THREE STAR RECRUITS WITH HEART AND AN AWESOME HEAD COACH CAN DO!

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK KU!

your absolutely correct

You are still a fan of Kansas Football. If you pledge to be here, regardless of your basketball season (of which I know consists of fair-weather fans), regardless of how KU completes next year....then we're good.

I also know that KU will assume the KU football trend continues after this season.

Congrats on the 9-0 season. All I can say is, "live it up."

It won't last.

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK KU!

Better hope Mangina starts substituting bread instead of more bacon on his BLT's or the bowl season might be irrelevant.

Thanks for joining to gloat, you are the exact opposite of true sportsmanship and pretty much what I'd expect from a CU...umm...KU fan. Congrats.

STOP BICKERING CORNHUSKER FANS! KU HAD 76 ON THE BOARD WITH OVER 11 MINUTES LEFT IN THE GAME AND IF KU WAS TRYING TO RUN UP THE SCORE THEY WOULD HAVE SCORED 100!

KU DESERVES MAJOR PRAISE AND A HUGE PAT ON THE BACK FOR DOING WHAT CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS DO! GREAT TEAMS PIN WEAK TEAMS ON THE GROUND WITH A FOOT FIRMLY PLANTED ON THE THROAT AND DO NOT LET UP! THE POWER SHIFT IN THE BIG 12 NORTH NOW GOES THROUGH LAWRENCE IN FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL!

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK KU! :clap

Hmmm...let's see what's going on in college football right now.

Oh, I see Mizzou is up against Colorado 48 to 10 and there's about 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Wait, if I remember correctly, Kansas just barely beat Colorado 19 to 14. Unless Colorado makes a miraculous comeback...looks like Mizzou is not only going to win against Colorado, but it looks like they are going to win by a substantial amount. I wonder what that means for Kansas on November 24th?

Listen, I'm happy Kansas is undefeated and representing the Big 12 North and is number 8 in the country, but I honestly have to say that I am not too impressed with them. They really haven't proven anything to me. They have only faced three "okay" teams, and when they did, they didn't win in a convincing fashion. I just have this feeling that Kansas is going to have alot of trouble against Mizzou.

Oh, I see Mizzou is up against Colorado 48 to 10 and there's about 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Wait, if I remember correctly, Kansas just barely beat Colorado 19 to 14. Unless Colorado makes a miraculous comeback...looks like Mizzou is not only going to win against Colorado, but it looks like they are going to win by a substantial amount. I wonder what that means for Kansas on November 24th?

Listen, I'm happy Kansas is undefeated and representing the Big 12 North and is number 8 in the country, but I honestly have to say that I am not too impressed with them. They really haven't proven anything to me. They have only faced three "okay" teams, and when they did, they didn't win in a convincing fashion. I just have this feeling that Kansas is going to have alot of trouble against Mizzou.

What's more shocking is giving up 39 to us. Reminds me of CU in '01, their D was exposed to Oregon in the Fiesta Bowl. I think that'll happen to KU. Congrats on the win, enjoy it while it lasts.

What's more shocking is giving up 39 to us. Reminds me of CU in '01, their D was exposed to Oregon in the Fiesta Bowl. I think that'll happen to KU. Congrats on the win, enjoy it while it lasts.

It's really sad that NU can't win a game by putting 39 on the board...

STOP BICKERING CORNHUSKER FANS! KU HAD 76 ON THE BOARD WITH OVER 11 MINUTES LEFT IN THE GAME AND IF KU WAS TRYING TO RUN UP THE SCORE THEY WOULD HAVE SCORED 100!

KU DESERVES MAJOR PRAISE AND A HUGE PAT ON THE BACK FOR DOING WHAT CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS DO! GREAT TEAMS PIN WEAK TEAMS ON THE GROUND WITH A FOOT FIRMLY PLANTED ON THE THROAT AND DO NOT LET UP! THE POWER SHIFT IN THE BIG 12 NORTH NOW GOES THROUGH LAWRENCE IN FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL!

congragulations...

but I think something is wrong with your computer or keyboard...check the caps lock button.

first...

post-340-1190936879.jpg

second...

in the immortal words of paul bryant, "act like you've been there before, son."

your team might win. but you'll never be a winner with a troll punk attitude like that.

but whatever.