Worst coaching staff EVER.

Foppa

Oh. I'm sorry...did I break your concentration?!?

2v30ab8.jpg

What else is there to say?

NU just doesn't lose, we have become the biggest embarrassment to college football. Just when you think it can't get any worse, these f'ing coaches prove they are the dumbest pieces of sh*t on the planet.

Run a 4-choice Tecmo Bowl offense. Play a basketball box and one defense, a trap hockey defense, Nancy Carrigan someone, a ****-block-your best friend defense, f*ck...anything. Pretend you're a Rugby team. God PLEASE end this nightmare. I can't take it anymore.

Sadly, I will support and watch this garbage for three more weeks. I don't even know who to feel sorry for anymore. I don't even know who cares anymore. There is absolutely no sense in any of this. No D-1 team should be this bad, but here we are. Notre Dame is laughing. Ball State is laughing. UL-Monroe and Lafayette is laughing. Duke is laughing. The Atlanta Hawks are laughing. The Kansas City Royals are laughing.

There is absolutely NO reason this team should be so pathetic. But here we are.

Can't wait to see what records KSU can break next week.

Oh. I'm sorry...did I break your concentration?!?

2v30ab8.jpg

What else is there to say?

NU just doesn't lose, we have become the biggest embarrassment to college football. Just when you think it can't get any worse, these f'ing coaches prove they are the dumbest pieces of sh*t on the planet.

Run a 4-choice Tecmo Bowl offense. Play a basketball box and one defense, a trap hockey defense, Nancy Carrigan someone, a ****-block-your best friend defense, f*ck...anything. Pretend you're a Rugby team. God PLEASE end this nightmare. I can't take it anymore.

Sadly, I will support and watch this garbage for three more weeks. I don't even know who to feel sorry for anymore. I don't even know who cares anymore. There is absolutely no sense in any of this. No D-1 team should be this bad, but here we are. Notre Dame is laughing. Ball State is laughing. UL-Monroe and Lafayette is laughing. Duke is laughing. The Atlanta Hawks are laughing. The Kansas City Royals are laughing.

There is absolutely NO reason this team should be so pathetic. But here we are.

Can't wait to see what records KSU can break next week.

Good points! It would be one thing if we just lost the game, but to be humiliated in every loss is just beyond comprehension. I would imagine that any other so called "big program" would have fired the coaching staff already just to save face. TO says he's waiting to evaluate the staff, what the hell is left to be evaluated?

Gee, such an outburst from a "true fan."

Good to see you're satisfied with this season. Go back to the library. I heard Hemingway liked bullfighting, maybe that's more your thing.

No Kidding.

I forgot true fans don't have opnions, and happily swallow what they're fed, no matter how awful it is.

It would be close between "Front-Butt" and his gang if you ask me. Maybe not our whole staff but at least the defensive staff.

Would love to see Witt starting. But I would also love to see him with four years left to play with a new coaching staff. If this HC uses one more red shirt this year he ought to be fired on the spot and removed from the sidelines immediately.

That should have happened to our DC today. They shouldn't even have allowed him back in the locker room. Just have the water boy bring him his things outside and tell him to hike it back to Wisconsin.

Gee, such an outburst from a "true fan."

Good to see you're satisfied with this season. Go back to the library. I heard Hemingway liked bullfighting, maybe that's more your thing.

Who said I was satisfied? I mean, two weeks ago when I was ripping on the coaching staff, I succinctly remember one person in particular getting on my case.

Can't seem to recall the name, however...