What's going on here?

So your Huskers have had, at least as I see it, 2 ugly losses (A&M and USC) and 3 monumentally bad blowouts (Kansas, Mizzou, and Okie Lite)...

After each of the first 4 losses (and even after Ball State), this board was blowing up like Nagasaki. "Cosgrove sucks!", "Callahan needs to be fired TOMORROW", "Pederson eats his own nut butter!!", and so on, but after today's game the boards seem kind of dead.

I don't mean to pour any salt here, but what's going on Huskers? Are you done caring about what happens this season? Are all bets off until Callahan's gone? Are you just kind of numb? IS THERE NO ANGER LEFT IN NEBRASKA??? GAH, WHAT'S BECOMING OF THIS COUNTRY!?!?!?

Seriously though, where's the ire? In all honesty, I need something fun to read after the shellacking my Buffs got today.

So your Huskers have had, at least as I see it, 2 ugly losses (A&M and USC) and 3 monumentally bad blowouts (Kansas, Mizzou, and Okie Lite)...

After each of the first 4 losses (and even after Ball State), this board was blowing up like Nagasaki. "Cosgrove sucks!", "Callahan needs to be fired TOMORROW", "Pederson eats his own nut butter!!", and so on, but after today's game the boards seem kind of dead.

I don't mean to pour any salt here, but what's going on Huskers? Are you done caring about what happens this season? Are all bets off until Callahan's gone? Are you just kind of numb? IS THERE NO ANGER LEFT IN NEBRASKA??? GAH, WHAT'S BECOMING OF THIS COUNTRY!?!?!?

Seriously though, where's the ire? In all honesty, I need something fun to read after the shellacking my Buffs got today.

I was wanting your buffs to kick mizwho's ass

Well think of it this way. At least you've hit rock bottom and are gradually climbing back up. We're still in a freefall just hoping to hit bottom soon. I see Iowa State (which I didn't think they'd win another game all season) just beat KState. I give us a glimmer of hope in that game and no chance at all against you guys.

Well think of it this way. At least you've hit rock bottom and are gradually climbing back up. We're still in a freefall just hoping to hit bottom soon. I see Iowa State (which I didn't think they'd win another game all season) just beat KState. I give us a glimmer of hope in that game and no chance at all against you guys.

We all just have to find a way to get back the love for the game, a kid that is #1 in florida and some top ranked kids out of texas cannot win games for any team as long as they are playing for themselves and not the team. For many years the big eight took farm boys and walked all over these #1 picks, when you take your local talent out it is like cutting out your own heart. This is just my opinion and what the hell do I know, hell I coach pee-wee football and get stabbed in the back every year because I believe all my kids need to play and learn the fundamentals. Don't play someone because of what they have done in the past, play them for what they are willing to do now.

Basically everyone knows that this staff is gone, so whats the use of railing on people that are not going to matter within a month.

We are completely exhausted by the crap that we have went through. It is taking a toll to the point that it eats at our core.

we love this team. Maybe selfishly live vicariously through the Huskers.

It is just completely unacceptable and difficult to watch this inept product step on to the field. It crumbles our pride and destroys our spirit.

Yes I have heard ," Its just football".

bullsh#t. Maybe to some that is all it is. It is up to the individual to react and care to a degree.

I care and this absolutely makes me and many others ill to watch.

Sorry if some don't agree but that is what is in my heart.

I agree, hskrnokc....it really affects our spirits when we see the Huskers lose like this. But if this board has more passive reactions, I would not mind a bit. I'm sick and tired of overreacting angry folk. Yes, we're all angry...doesn't mean everyone and their pony needs to hang, and it doesn't mean the spirit of the board has to be like that of a morgue.

Go Huskers! Senior day and the kitty litter are coming up.

I agree, hskrnokc....it really affects our spirits when we see the Huskers lose like this. But if this board has more passive reactions, I would not mind a bit. I'm sick and tired of overreacting angry folk. Yes, we're all angry...doesn't mean everyone and their pony needs to hang, and it doesn't mean the spirit of the board has to be like that of a morgue.

Go Huskers! Senior day and the kitty litter are coming up.

Your right. Its hard to move on but that is what has to happen.

I don't know about anybody else but I am tired and numb and just wish this season would end.

I think you forgot "sick".....this season has been the season from Hell. Thank you Steve, Bill, and Kevin. The only thing left to do is wait and see what other records we can break before the end of the season...and I am sure there are some to come.

Yes I have heard ," Its just football".

bullsh#t. Maybe to some that is all it is. It is up to the individual to react and care to a degree.

I care and this absolutely makes me and many others ill to watch.

Sorry if some don't agree but that is what is in my heart.

this is Nebraska...football is everything, that is why everyone in the state is so upset. If this was the old west, would would have either strung some people up or run them out of town already.